So confused
So... my last regular lmp was August 3rd. Then this month on the 7th I took a test which showed positive before I even sat it down. Well when I stood up from taking the test there was some red blood in the toilet, then for the rest of the night I spotted pink with some kinda painful cramping. When I woke up the next morning it had turned red and the day after that nothing. I am assuming I had another chemical pregnancy which this is my 5th one this year. I went to see my doctor just today the 21st and when he did my pelvic exam said no pregnancy which I kinda already knew, my point n going was to see what was going on and if I needed medication etc. He said he is going to Java them do an ultrasound one on my stomach and then a vaginal one just to take a look at my uterus and the rest of my women parts. He didn't do a blood test to check my proestrogen level as he believes my levels are fine since I have already had 2 successful pregnancies. I am wondering is he right and do I need to wait for a normal period before I start to try conceiving again? Is there anything else I need to know or can do while ttc?  I'm so confused. Is it possible to have that many chemical pregnancies and nothing be wrong with my women parts? Any information is helpful and if there is anything I should know I would appreciate it if anyone can let me know. Anything to help me get pregnant that you know of would be helpful as well and I would appreciate other. Thank you for your time.
I would suggest you ask for a full blood test to test everything, it seems strange to have had 5 chemical pregnancies this year alone.
Did you have the ultrasound?  Maybe there is something that is effecting implantation like scaring or thin lining in the uterine wall.
Just because you've already had 2 children that shouldnt stop your doctor doing tests, if so then I would find a new doctor.
Best of luck.