Miscarriages Community
Spotting And I'm scared

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Spotting And I'm scared

Hey everybody,  So Far I am 6 Weeks and 5days pregnant. Im so happy :) Last Monday I got my Hcg levels that were 5600, Later that afternoon i started to spot. This has continued through out the week, My Doctor advised me to Try to relax. On Thursday My spotting Went more heavy and I Went to the hospital, they did my Hcg level that Came back 15000 what was lovely to Know that there rising, they Also checked my cervix to make sure they were still closed And they are. All In All there Was Not much more they could do but they did say At the moment all looks good. I Had A Scan Friday, no heart beat Was Seen Yet. Next to the Sac It Looked like another sac but they think that could Be were The Bloods coming From. Its Still really early in the pregnancy For doctor's toon know what's Happening..there keeping a watch On my Hcg Levels. Im still spotting very light,  No pain at all while been spotting. Any Advice or has anyone else had this happen to Them? I have PCOS too,  and really want this Baby but At the same time preparing myself for the worst :( Or Maybe it's twins they do run in the family. Please any advice I will be so great full,  thanks For your Time X
Tags: Pregnancy, bleeding/pregnancy, twins, PCOS & Pregnancy, spotting = pregnant?, Scared Pregnant Spotting, Pregnancy Twins, hcg level
Hey, I completely understand your fear. I had a miscarriage last year in August, which was my first pregnancy. And in January found out I was pregnant again (Yay!) Shortly after I found out I was pregnant I started spotting, and it was bright red thick clotty scary looking blood. So, naturally I freaked, thought I was miscarring again, went to the doctors had a blood test, then the next day had an ultrasound (While still bleeding) And saw the little heart pumping away and I was exactly 6 weeks (Don't freak out because you didn't see yours it's not uncommon for women not to see it until 7-8 weeks) and now I'm 15 weeks + 1 day pregnant and bubs is perfectly healthy! (: I don't know to much about PCOS But I do know that it doesn't stop you from having a baby (From what I've heard it just makes it harder to get pregnant which clearly you have done just fine(: ) and that it can cause you bleeding from cysts bursting. Also, if you aren't in pain don't freak out, when I was miscarring it was so painful I thought I was dying, cramping and bleeding are red lights pointing to miscarriage but just the one symptom is no where near as big a concern. Hope this helped.(: Feel free to keep in touch.xx
Thank you so much for sharing your story, and congratulations on your pregnancy :) You have made me feel a lot better,  I'll let you know how I go. I think once I hear the baby heart beat Ill feel better Xx
Thankyou.(: And I'm glad I could make you feel better. Hearing the heartbeat is always comforting.(: