Miscarriages Community
Still Bleeding after Oct miscarriage

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Still Bleeding after Oct miscarriage

I had a miscarriage on Oct 24 with heavy bleeding. It was 8 week pregnancy, 6 week old fetus. I passed the baby on Nov 10. I had my first period on Dec 26. I have been bleeding on and off since then, then I had another period on Jan 24. It was 7 days. I figured it was a period because it lasted 7 days in a row and follow the normal pattern, though still not much clotting. I have then had bright bleeding and brown on and off since then. The bright red is very spontaneous that I would not even notice it and usually happens after a day or so of no coloured discharge. It goes between brown and bright red now. Is this normal now? Should I be bleeding this much?
Oh forgot to say this is my second miscarriage and it took my a year to get pregnant again. The first time the baby would not pass and had a D&C, but had normal periods and no spotting after it.