Still positive hcg and period
Hi again. Well last week I went for a blood test for hcg beta. To check that levels are going down after ectopic pregnancy. The test was still positive but with a value below 2.  My doctor told me that I should expect my period around 3 weeks after the hcg reaches zero. However today I think I got my period. Well at least I hope it's my period. I'm kind of worried. Coz the hcg wasn't zero yet and it's only been a week since the test. Please advice!!!!!
A value below 2 is considered a negative test and your levels probably hit 0 immediately after that test.  Typically though, we get our period about 14 days after ovulation, so this is probably not your period.  It is more likely just some breakthrough bleeding. It can take our bodies awhile to readjust after a loss, even with 0 hcg levels.  If its just some light spotting, I wouldn't worry to much about it.  If it is heavy, or accompanied by really bad cramping, see your Dr.  I'm sorry for your loss, and wish you peace and healing.