Miscarriages Community
Still sad but thankful for this forum

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Still sad but thankful for this forum

I've been given antidepressants by my doc, but after talking with my DH I am thinking of seeing how I get on for the next week or so before I take them.  I am just concerned about side affects as my partner is already on methotrexate and we are ttc.  Also I've been told by my doc if I start taking them it will take a while to come off them.  I have been diagnosed with post-natal depression which felt like another kick in the teeth seeing as for me there is no natal as my boy is gone.  Just after New Year I honestly didn't think I could make it through January especially around my due date and took steps and made plans not to be.  

I am just so thankful that through all this I have had this forum to come and vent my hurt and woes to.  There have been so many kind strangers who in their time of sadness have taken time to offer words of advice and support and I can't say enough how grateful I am for that.  For anyone that's in a dark space right now (and I cannot say that I am out of it yet, but I'm trying to get there) there are people here who understand.  Be honest with how you are feeling and don't bottle things up inside.  I am just putting one foot in front of the other and taking one day at a time, everything is still very numb to me, but I just wanted to say thank you to all those wonderful, beautiful women and hope that everyone at some point gets some solace and happiness.  xx
i too have found this forum very helpful. Good luck to you in the future.x