Miscarriages Community
Stress, yelling/screaming

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Stress, yelling/screaming

Hello, I just had a miscarriage, 6wks into pregnancy.  My question is, could extreme yelling & screaming several times a day at my family cause my miscarriage? Stressing over unemployment? I would really like to know. Would greatly appreciate a response. Thank you. Trtrj
Very sorry to hear of your loss. People never know what causes miscarriage. Stress certainly does not help, you hear about that all the time. Extreme Yelling and Screaming sounds very upsetting and traumatic.

Can I ask you a question if you don't mind? What does miscarriage feel like. I am 8 weeks pregnant, with a 50/50 chance of miscarrying, due to twin pregnancy and coil is still there. Worried will it hurt a lot, apart from knowing you've lost your child.
Sorry again for your loss x

Yvonne
I'm by know means a doctor but I do believe that stress could be a factor in miscarriaging.  I experienced a miscarriage about 2 years ago and was treated unprofessional at the doctor.  I feel that stress was a big factor.  As for extreme yelling and and screaming ... I have a 4 year old and feel that is all I get done during the day BUT that in turn can increase stress levels.  I am so sorry about your loss but hope it does not keep you from trying again.  Keep your head up!
I am sorry for your loss. I know your question, It was mine too, but the question underneath really is it my fault and the answer is no. We all have stress and yell. I have twins and when I was pregnant with them I was under alot of stress I was even on high blood pressure meds and they made it here. This last time I was under some stress and yelled at the kids, but I was not on high blood pressure meds. I lost the baby. Since then I have recieved many blessings and my life has changed. One thing is for sure if I was pregnant right now I would be stressed because I would not be able to do what I needed. The fact whether I like it or not is now was not the time for a baby. I do feel soon it will be. I have a new job, my children are going to a new school and I am handling all kinds of financial issues. Everything is headed in a good direction because I am able to take care of things. I miss my baby alot. I still tear up. Knowing my due date is coming isn't easy either, but I know God was right. So what I am saying is things happen for a reason. Everyone says take this time to get ready for when you do get pregnant and it will be great. I am following that advice and preparing. I am praying for you.
Sorry for ur loses.  When I mc the dr told me that the mc was because of genetic chromosomes ... Basically ur body see the fetus as a foreign object and gets rid of it because it isn't forming properly. I've also read up on this, and it said the same.
Every mc is diff as far as physical pain goes . Some pplmexp is and some don't. The more further along u are it will b more painful cuz the baby is growing. No two women the same , but I think we all can agree that it is an unforgettable exp that we grieve. Best of luck to everyone