Successful Pregnancy after Multiple Miscarriages?
Has anyone suffered multiple miscarriages and then gone on to have a successful pregnancy without having any tests or taking any meds?  I have had 2 miscarriages and my doctor refuses to do any testing until after the third loss.  He has also told me that he won't perscribe any progesterone, baby aspirin, etc until after a third loss because he still thinks that the 2 previous m/c could just be a fluke.  I am terrified to try again because I just feel like it will end in m/c and I am so angry at my doctor for not doing anything to help me...I can't even get a second opinion because I live in a small town with only one medical clinic.  I guess I am looking for success stories from women who have been in the same situationa and have gone on to have a successful pregnancy without any medical assistance.  Thanks ladies in Advance.
I am a unfortunate woman who had 5 missed misscarraiges in 5 years ,although  ,I have a serious health problem which is copper toxicity (wilson disease) where my body copper cannot excrete in natural way...............but to tell you the truth in all the5 pregnancies I had stoped takin my regular medicine for my copper problem.......cos the doctors said so................but now presently I am carrying on my 22nd week had many ultra sound cos the docs here thinks I have a  high risk pregnancy................but my present doc told me to continue my regular medication in low dose so now I have made it to 22 weeks but my fingers are crossed ..............god knows whats stored on my destiny............till now the USG report r fine............I can only prays to God that evry things goes fine this time....I am writing this because many a time doctors neglect our basic physical problems like thyroid....diabetese......bloodpressure..........weak cervix and weak placenta.......and treat us as normal pregnancy....this is where we do a blundder..........so first we should check our own health weaknesses and get the source of our loss....now I know that I did a blunder stopping the medicines in my last pregnancies........and always remember nothing is under human control .......it all up there with the Almighthy .............so all you have to do is Pray Pray Pray and get the right treatment.
hello everyone , iam 17 yrs of age ,welll ihave had two m/c in tha past three yrs, iknow im verry young ,please dont judge me ijust need advice ! pls helpppp/:
I'm sorry but i don't understand the article. What does baby asprin do when you take it with prenatal vitamins?
I have had two miscarriages one in November of 2010 and one in July in 2011. I am now pregnant again and they saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks without being on any meds. The 2nd pregnancy I was on progesterone sup. but they didn't help. This time around everything seems to be going okay, my levels are rising as they should be. I am still in the danger zone so I pray everyday things will be okay. Stay positive, these things happen to many women who go on to having healthy babies. Good luck to you all!
my daughter has had two miscarriages and it may be her chromsomes between here and her husband do u know if they can ever have a bay together they cant afford doctors to find out the problem  ty
I wanted to say sorry, I feel the same, you know I asked God why? I had so many questions.. I don't know I mean not to say such a thing but so many women who "pop" out babies have some of the best pregnacies, why are the good women suffering , what is the reason, I just lost my second baby, my first child died due to low folic acid at 4 in a half months. in 2007 this one just passed last week I was suppose to be 9 weeks , the baby was 8 weeks however I only had small amounts of bleeding and the docter told me the small cramping I felt was normal. I ask God daily what I did wrong what was wrong whats really going on? I'm glad you still have faith as do I , I just don't know sometimes. I passed my baby in the toilet they gave me med to pass it at home, I saw it , was the size of my upper pinkie, no spina bifda, everything looked normal to me. I was told maybe a chromozone issue, I am trying to figure how to insure a healthey preg in the future. Anyways I am just going on and on. Many blessings to you, I am sure by now you have had a healthy baby. I sure hope, this is my email if you would like to write me ***@****
Hi sorry to hear the news, well for one, it is very important that she and her husband see a docter, I understand they may not have inurance  I had that issue for some years, however it may seem tedious but have them go to the health clinic please.. I have lost 2 babies one in 2007 one just a few days ago, I was seeing a doc with both, if she misscaries like 6 to 8 weeks it may be a chrom issue, thats what I was told, I don't know what causes this misshap I have been doing hard studying on genetic dissorders and problems during preg, I am determined to figure out what whent wrong, although we may never no...
Keep taking prenatal med, I take folic acid supplements also, eats pletny of greens, drink plenty of water.

I have your daughter and son in my prayers, all we can do is hope for the best in the days to come.
I was studying this, the baby asprin helps open up tiny blood clots that may in the placenta, to able the food and vitamins to pass easily to the baby, women take small amounts of baby asprin to make sure there is no clotting in the placenta.

However I would consult with your dr. before doing this as the drugs that is presc. during preg useally are prenatals , benadril for allergies and tylonal for pain. Hope this helped answer your question.
I have had two miscarriages.  One on Dec. 27, 2010 and the other on Oct. 18, 2011.  I havent tested yet but i am now late for af.  Not that I recommend always doing things on your own but after i miscarried the last time i started myself on low dose aspirin, i take metformin for PCOS, and prenatal vitamins.  I made an appointment for progesterone but i am not sure if i want to go.  I dont understand why i have to go to the doctor again for the prescription because they have already tested and showed that it was very low before.  I am sure they have their own reasons but the only reason i want to go is because i want an adequate dose of pregesterone and i am not sure of how well that works with the topical medicines.  I wish all of you ladies lots of love in your futures.
I am so heartbroken, and so sorry for everyone's losses. I am having my third miscarrige now. One at 8 wks, another at 6wks, this one at 3wks. I am 30yrs old. And have not had a child yet have been trying for 4 years. I just don't know what to do anymore, just i would do anything for just my first child. My sister in law is newly pregnant, her first, and it is all i hear about. I can't get away from it everyone i know has new baby's and no problems. It is such a lonely feeling. I prayed so hard this time, just for another chance, did everything right, In my head I begged and begged God to not take this away from me.I don't know why some women have this incredible heartbreak and some women will never know what this feels like. there is just no way to describe this kind of heartbreak. I pray that we all have some peace and a blessing in the future, our baby.
I have been reading through everyone's post and I feel like i have been in the same boat! I had my 1st miscarriage in 2009 at 8wks. Me and My husband recently got married in 2011 and got pregnant a mth later after the wedding! summer 2011 i had another miscarriage at 6wks.  I have been so damaged by this and Ask for strength due to the fact that everyone im surround by has had healthy pregnacies.  I recently just found out on my birthday Jan 31 2012 that i was pregnant! I am more or less 3wks along and am absolutely terrified of m/s again! I am going to wait until i am 7-8wks to go see the dr. but my last miscarriage was due to my progestorone levels dropping.  Should i start using the cream this early on just to be on the safe side this time around? I am walking in faith because i know all things are possible.
I just stumbled upon this post and thought I would tell you all to keep up hope.  I had three miscarraiges in a row and after the third one we had all these tests done and everything came up normal.  We were going to go ahead and try IVF beacause we didnt think we could go through another loss, but our Dr said that we really thought we should try one more time.  So we did and we had a totally healthy pregnancy and now my daughter is 5!  I also had another girl two years later, so i had three miscarriages and then two healthy pregnancies.  I know what it feels like..its awful to lose a pregnancy but you still have really great chances of having one stick...good luck everyone!
Me too just found out on friday that I just had a miscarriage, on my fouth one completly heart broken was 9week don't understand what's going I have two boys 10 and 11 why now can't I have my third these Doctors just keep telling me it's normal how can that be normal to have 4miscarriges after having two full term healthy babys? I've given up I'm just going to get my tubes tide...
Hi Girls- I posted on this thread years ago (back in 2007) and thought I would give you all an update.  After 8 losses, all occuring 8 weeks or earlier and 1 successful adoption I am now 17 weeks pregnant with a little girl!  Please keep faith and keep going.  It has been a long journey but we just had an ultrasound yesterday and she is looking perfect.  Strong heartbeat and measuring right on schedule.

Praying she arrives safe and sound this July.

Hugs to all of you.
-Lisa
you are my motivation!!! you have such a strong heart.I'm going for my D&C on Tuesday morning.I'm 9.5 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6th week.I was happy to see the heartbeat earlier but it stopped sometime after 7th week.This is my second miscarriage and I'm devasteted.I feel like going for IVF .I just hate God
I had two miscarriages back to back and freaked out in the dr.'s office b/c I was 32 and healthy and there was NO reason for this.  I was referred for testing and they found a blood clotting issue where my blood was too thick and was told to take baby aspirin.  I now have two healthy children and my pregnancies (with baby aspirin) were uneventful and otherwise normal! I say take it - it's helped me and many others. Best of luck.
It is so good to hear success stories, I just had my 2nd MC, 1st in Nov 11.  I have a 1.5 year old that was delivered at 33w.  I am super fustrated as I am healthy and only 29 years old. My doc says my hubby and I can do testing if we want to, but doesn't seem very supportive. Just keeps saying that it shouldn't happen again...heard that story before. I have to wait for my levels to drop before she will discuss any testing, I know it is likely that nothing will be found, but it can't hurt to check it out, right.  I am planning on using low dose aspirin prior to and throughout my next pregnancy, whether out not she suggests it.  I just dont know what else to do.
I just wanted to say Congrats!! Your story sounds so much like my own... We have had 8 losses (5 mc before 6 weeks, 1 blighted ovum and 1 ectopic) and are now pregnant with our 9th. We have seen a healthy heartbeat at 6 weeks and just had our 10 week ultrasound where we got to see our baby's little arms and legs moving around with a heart rate of 171!! So, congrats and I wish the best for you and your family!!
Congratulations!!! Your story is such an amazing one! Trying so many times and never giving up and now you finally have your gift!
Are you doing any treatments with this pregnancy? Did you do anything different this time around? Any supplements or injections?

I just found out last Friday that I'm on my way to a 3rd consecutive m/c. I had the first m/c at 6 weeks (started bleeding); the 2nd m/c we went for 8 wk ultrasound and baby had stopped growing at 7 wk 4 days (waited 3 wk after that to m/c on my own and it was a nightmare....ended up in the hospital and loosing a lot of blood). After 2nd m/c we did all the basic testing (I guess), however doc said there was nothing wrong and to try again. So now, another m/c on the way! This time at 8 wk we found an empty sac. It's just so frustrating!!!

It seems like I should look for a fertility specialist- that's what my ob/gyn is recommending as our next step.....
that is how i feel. i have had 8 m/c in 3 yrs. i hate myself because i only have one that is documented. i am wondering if i can have kids. family history says no chance. i am an only child my mother miscarried my twin and 6 others including another set of twins. my aunt had cancer and had a hysterectomy my gma died from cervical cancer. i have 2 cousins by the youngest uncle and none from the oldest. gma only had 4 kids. gpa had a set of twins after gma died. not sure how i can keep the baby. i am a- my huddy is ab- (he thinks). not sure what to do.
Such a helpfull website.  I thought I was alone in my situation but after reading I know I am not.  I suffered my 3rd misscarriage in a year.  My first was 4/20/11.  Went in for my 8.5 week check up and there was no hb.  Did a D&C the next week.   Got preg again in Sept and had problems from teh beggining.  Saw hb at 6.This time they sent the fetal tissue for testing. So we are wairting on resluts.  I am 30 and my husband is 36. So we are scared to death.  

But after reading that several people have had more miscarriages and then NEVER gave up and had healthy babies gives me HOPE for the first time since allthis has happened.  Thank you all so much for sharing your stories and I hope someday soon I get to come backand post my happy ending with all of you.
I girls.... I feel for you!! I lost twins in 18 oct 2011 in week 18 and of some reason the doctor took bloodtest (they normally doesnt do anything before 3 misscarriage).Doctor find that I have high levels of anticardiolipin antibodies that probably have done bloodclots in the placenta that killed the babies. Please ask a doctor to search for these antibodies, it is common in women that have recurrent misscarriages!! Im now pregnant again in week 17 and I take lowdose aspirin 75mg/day and in week 20 i will start take heparin injections.... I dont know if it will work´... but please ask doctor to find these anticardiolipin antibodies and read about them on the internet! And continue to pray, pray and pray!
I have been looking for a site for this for years! I am so glad that I have found it and I pray that we all eventually have a baby to hold in our arms. I have have had one live birth in '06, mc in 2009 @ 12 weeks, mc in 2010 @ 5 weeks and mc in 2011 at 7 weeks. I am now 6 weeks pregnant again and am absolutely terrified to the point that I am having night terrors....I have been pescribed progesterone and am seeing a fertility specialist...getting confused though because obs reccommended taking asprin, while IVF specialist told me not to......my progesterone levels were 44 a month ago, had another progesterone test thrusday and am waiting to get results on monday. I am also having my first us monday and I am petrified......IVF specialist says there should be a stong hartbeat by then (going off of horemone levels and stage). I am so fearful that there is no joy in this us.....I don't know how I will survive seeing another baby die on the screen......I go from being excited one minute to thinking its all over.....all I can think about is the patterns. When I was pregnant with my son I had no discharge and no headaches, but with all of my miscarriages I had them, like clear mucus, and heaps of it. I went to the toilet tonight and found the same thing......has anyone else had this? recognised patterns like this???
I have had three babies after hard pregnancies, but have now suffered 2 miscarriages. One feb.13 and the next mar.27 I have suffered from many medical complications ever since my second pregnancy which had us waiting 7yrs. to have another. I was put on baby aspirin with that pregnancy since I was on bed rest for a lot of it, to keep from getting blog clots in my legs. Now with him being a yr. we thought we'd try again only to lose two pregnancies. My doc at the first m/c told me it was normal and to try again immediately. I got a cold while pregnant the next time and went to the docs for that, but started spotting that morning so discussed it with the doc. She said since I had been suffering morning sickness for a month already and with the added date of PPT she was thinking it was nothing and that I was either farther along than we figured (which wasn't possible) or carrying multiples since I have "over active ovaries". My husband clung to the thought of twins, but I knew something was off. Next day I started bleeding heavy and confirmed a m/c next day. I passed the baby three days later. I've been struggling with questions of why and hope to get answers from my ob/gyn in two weeks, who is in another town. I think it might be lupus since I've been "borderline" for a few years. Hopefully I'll get answers soon! I hope God has blessed you all with a small bundle to call your own by now and if not hopefully He will soon. I pray for all of you!
Hi Ladies,

I had a missed miscarriage (baby stopped growing at 10 weeks, when there was no heartbeat found during a normal 12-week ultra sound) and another bleeding and eventually D&C at approximately at 10 weeks. This was in 2009 and 2010.

After that, we went to a fertility clinic as the normal docs wouldn't do any tests until 3 miscarriages. At the fertility center, there were several tests done and all came out normal for both my partner and me. Though I might have low progestrone during mid-cycle, the doc said I could be given progestrone supplements and also baby aspirin to support the pregnancy /conception.

Now, they tried monitoring my cycle (for 6 cycles) in 2011 and I have not conceived. Strange. So, they suggested IuI. I went for an IuI last cycle (March 2012) and I did not conceive. Its all very strange and depressing for me that though I could conceive earlier, it resulted in miscarriage. Now I am not able to conceive with with cycle monitoring and IuI (1 attempt), despite normal test results.

Now my partner does not want to do an IuI or cycle monitoring anymore because he says anyway none of these assisted methods dont work, so lets try on our own. I am turning 30 and my partner tuns 34 (2012).

I am really worried what to do with the next cycles and how to conceive (leave alone worrying about m/c later).

Any pointers is really appreciated?

Cheers
Amada
I have also had 6 miscarriages and am currently pregnant. Mime usually happen at 5 weeks exactly!! Every time!! I have just passed that with this one and am hoping to have a healthy baby but will def. Keep all informed!! If its possible it might be happening right now!!
Your post is interesting to me. I had a trisomy 13 pregnancy failure at 22wks and many early miscarriages since then about 6 i think. Genetic advice/testing sounds expensive. I would love to know if chromosome glitches are the reason we keep miscarrying! My instinct tells me it is...but I will probably never find out.  All there is left to do is keep trying. we might get lucky...we might not....only the universe knows..as frustrating as that is.  
How is this one going?  I am waiting on a possibility too now. Just about to hit the 6 wk mark....where I have had about 5 miscarriages before.  The waiting game....oh the waiting game. Trying to keep my mind off it....but found myself reading the posts here....makes me feel better in a way.... but wish I had the skills to just get on with my day and let be what will be.  
Just wanted to update everyone! At 28 weeks 4 days my water bag ruptured.  I was put on hospital bed rest until I gave birth via emergency C section on April 29th to a 2 pound 4 oz beautiful baby girl.  (she arrived 10 weeks early)  After a 6 week stay in the NICU she is finally home!  She is a true miracle!  Please keep the faith and don't give up.  After 7 years, 8 losses, and 1 adoption I finally did it!  Sometimes even miracles take a little time.  My 2 daughters are proof of that!  I am so blessed!!
Hi there,
Finally I find someone with similar story as I !
I have had 6 m/c and one live birth.  My husband and I are now trying to decide if we should give it a try one more time.

How is your pregnancy going dmose2622 ????

Best regards from Iceland :-)
I too, have had two M/C. My first M/C happened so fast, that I wasnt really sure how far along I was...I just went to my first ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. Soon after that I was pregnant again! This time I tried my best to monitor things as best I could...I had quite a few ultrasounds that showed healthy heartbeats. Sadly enough...On my fourth ultrasound, there was, yet again, no heartbeat. My doctor had some basic testing done and everything came back normal. I was so crushed. I wanted answers. Now, four months later I am pregnant again. I just found out and I am only 5wks. Im trying to have faith in my growing little one...but I still get so nervous that I will M/C again. I would be heartbroken and I dont want to go through this again. Im suppose to see a high risk doctor...so I hope everything goes well...im just so nervous. I pray for all you! and hope to have my miracle baby with this pregnancy!
I have suffered nine misscarriges and each breaks my heart more than the last. I suffer from pcos and i fear i will nver carry to term and i dont know if i have the strength to keep on trying anymore, the loss has become so devastating to me that most days i can barely get out of bed I am so afaid of another loss i dont think i could handle it again, Is their anyone out their with some advice on how to go on.
i had two miscarriages and one of them was mised abortion.now i m 13 weeks pregnant n i m scared.what will happen this time.i did a usg at 9th week but it shoes 8th week and it shows heartbeat of baby, yolk sac ,i will go to doctor for check up on next saturday.i request to all pray for me,
I am currently on my 2nd miscarriage.  1st was 6-12 at 9wks, followed by 1 chemical pregnancy, then this one 10-12 was 5 1/2 wks.  I have one happy healthy 2 yr old, my first pregnancy that was completely uneventful.  I've been reading these posts and they have been more helpful than you know.  I am a L&D nurse and have very few insights on early pregnancy loss, I normally care for patients over 20 weeks and understand stillbirths very well.  My problem is since I work closely with my doctor she generally lets me manage my own care, I have ordered all my own tests and everything seems normal.  She even ordered progesterone as a precaution for the last pregnancy and it didn't even last as long as the first one.  After having a successful pregnancy I am at a loss as to why this is happaning.
Sorry to everyone! I have had 3 miscarriages. The 1 st happened at 18 - 10 years ago and i did not think anything of it just that i was too young and it was not meant to be. i got married at 23 and My husband and I tried for 4 years to get pregnant and have spent thousands on pills, shots, and IUI. I finally got pregnant 4/3/12 ( naturally surprise surprise)and saw a strong heart beat at 8 weeks. Went in  at 12 weeks and no heart beat. My heart broke and I don't think I will ever be the same again. We were so happy and told everyone after we saw the heartbeat.. After my d&c everyone kept asking "how's the baby"  I wanted to curl up in a hole and die. My husband finally convinced me to try again.. We did IUI and got preggers.. Went in at 7 weeks, twins! Both were already dead. Two weeks ago I passed them naturally. Did some testing and doc says everything is perfect- my butt everything is perfect... 4 dead babies is not perfect! Don't know what to do now... I am 28 and very healthy but also sad and mad mad mad.
So sorry for your losses! I too have had 3 m/c, 1st 2 were @8wks & had d&c's. 3rd @ 5 wks. passed it on my own. My husband and I had the chromosome testing..normal. I just went & got bloodwork today to check my thyroid & glucose. The specialist said i have a 70-80% chance of a successful pregnancy. These answers still aren't enough. During the latest m/c  (oct. 2012) I did the progesterone capsules vaginally for only a week with no luck. It just seems to me there HAS to be answers for these losses. I'm thinking of adding more folic acid & the daily baby asprin to my prenatal vitamins. I have seen 3 different doctors & they all tell me the same thing, this is "normal". It's NOT normal when it happens to you. This is just devestating!! I understand how hurt & angry you are.
I am 32yrs old and I have had 4 losses, I don't have any children. I had my first miscarriage in Aug '09, I had an ectopic in Feb '11, miscarried again in Dec '11 and another miscarriage in June '12. I've never made it past 7 1/2 weeks. I have had all the genetic and blooding clotting tests etc carried out in the pregnancy loss clinic and everything came back normal. I took baby aspirin during my last pregnancy. I am taking high dose folic acid at the moment and if I decide to become pregnant again the hospital will prescribe baby aspirin and progesterone. There is not a day goes by that I don't think about the babies that I have lost. It is not normal for anyone to have to go through such pain and devastation without explanation. I am nearly at the stage where I am thinking about giving up as I don't know if I am strong enough to go through the stress and pain of another pregnancy and loss. I have never had counselling and I am thinking maybe I should because I just can't seem to move on from the pain and loss. I am a healthy woman, I don't smoke or do drugs. I have an occasional drink when I'm out which isn't very often. I eat well and exercise. It is just so unfair. It has put a huge strain on my relationship with my partner as he just doesn't understand the pain I have gone through and sometimes I resent him for not feeling as bad as I do.
So sorry for your losses. Has your husband had testing?
Hi I read your post. I am curious as to the cream you said you got. When did you start taking it and how does it work? I have 3 children all of the pregnancies were perfect and all by the same father. Still the same father however found out Jan 2012 I was pregnant. Saw heart beat of bbay at 6wks 1 day at 9 weeks went to doctor and they said baby stopped growning at 7 wks 3 days did not miscarry until 14 weeks along in March. Then June 10th went to er for bleeding...they said I had an ectopic pregnancy baby is great but in my tube. Terminated that pregnancy. Than pegnant again and miscarried at 5 wks 3 days Oct. 13th with my 3 baby that year. I recently Monday Jan. 21st found out I was pregnant excited yet nervous...did hcg level it was 27.7 doctor did another hcg level on Wed. and said that my level dropped to 23 and progestrone was 13. Miscarried at 4 wks about. So I am curious and eager for any answers/suggestions anyone has. We did all tests and everything came back great and now waiting on test for chromotype to come back. Can anyone help we were so happy for eager for another baby just to be shot down 4 times in 1 year.
Hi ladies, I had a blighted ovum 6 weeks ago and yesterday fount out I'm anything from 3-5 weeks pregnant again. My 1st pregnancy was a dream and I have been blessed with my beautiful daughter. Yet I'm so scared of something bad happening cause its been so quick before my last BO, can anybody help please?
Last Month I had my 3rd miscarriage in a year and I had one before that about a year and a half ago. I have 2 healthy boys 6 and almost 5 both uneventful pregnancies. My first MC this year was at 8 wks and I had a D/C, my last 2 were at 5w5d and 5w4d, My doctor thinks it is Still "just bad luck" and "I'm still within the statistical norm." I feel like screaming!!!! I just want to know why! The only thin my doctor will test for is a clotting disorder called antiphosphlipid syndrome and I asked him to check my thyriod. Even thought it doesn't think its my thyriod, he just thinks "your 30." My last MC I was taking a baby aspirin and 200mg progesterone a day and it still didn't help. Any ideas anyone? I would love some advice...my heart is broken!
don't loose faith ladies, i'm 32 and have had 13 mc 9 d&c and 2 live births and am currently 23 wks with my 3rd child...trust me after being told over and over that i could concieve but not carry to term and then after cancer treatment told i couldn't even concieve anymore and still got pregnant and carried to 32 wks my 6 yr old daughter it can be done.  it's called practicing medicine for a reason.  sometimes there is no medical explination and the doctors can be wrong and not know everything.  there are exceptions to the so called impossible.  my son i'm carrying now is post hysterectomy.  miracles happen, i'm living proof.
thanks to everyone who has posted their testimonials. gives me hope as i'm currently dealing with 3rd miscarriage in 7 months.  i have one son (turned 2 yrs in January) and had no problems getting pregnant or with that pregnacy.  since my husband and i started trying again as of August 2012 we have now had the 3rd mc (1st at 7 weeks, 2nd at 10 1/2 weeks and now this one at 8 weeks). all your posts are heart felt, yet encouraging. i also understand the multidue of emotions that come along with each one. good luck to everyone.
I tried a counselor and was told " it will happen" and I wanted to slap her! I hate hearing that. My husband and I are dealing ok...I do know how you feel! I feel like he will never understand the pain because it's not his body. We talk it out but still puts strain on the relationship!
On another note I decided to try one last time and had an IUI last week... Keeping my fingers crossed. I just want a baby!
Multiple miscarriages are not normal! Even google agrees with us! :) stupid doctors!!
I always said if I had a successful pregnancy I would come back here and share because when I went through my two miscarriages I wanted to believe that someday I would have a successful pregnancy.  I am young and married and suffered two miscarriages each exactly a year apart after the second miscarriage we were beyond devastated as anyone that has had a second knows.  I got tons of blood work done that checked if there was something wrong all that came back was that I had Von willebrands disease which didn't add to my miscarriages but we needed to know this for labor and delivery.  For each pregnancy my hcg levels never went above a 170 and we never saw anything on ultrasound.  This pregnancy I'm five weeks and it's in the 7000's.  I took a test the day before and I immediately called my doctor that day she sent me for blood work and for progesterone levels my progesterone was border line low so I now take progesterone supplements twice a day.  I advise each and everyone of u to go to the doctor when finding out it might save your pregnancy!  Get all the tests done because truly now I know about my blood disorder and I could have bled to death if my pregnancies had been successful.  I know nothing can ever heal the pain and the devastation is beyond anything but truly find god and find hope.  Pray to him.  It was the best choice I made I prayed to him cried to him and bawled to him and my heart isn't as heavy and with this pregnancy I am not worried.  Pray and tell him what you want and also go to the doctors that he put here to help you.  Keep up your hope not all hope is lost after a second miscarriage I promise and I'm living proof of that :)
Hi All.... I too am going through my second miscarriage... 1st one in Jan 2013 where I never saw a heartbeat and had D&C at 8 weeks. This time we saw heartbeat at 6 weeks and again at 7w5d but during 10 weeks ultrasound, we were told that baby stopped growing at 8w2d. I am totally shattered and waiting for my blood test after I miscarry this one completely. This time I was given medicines instead of D&C to miscarry as my body didnt pass the baby on its own.... I am not sure what God has for me in my destiny
Hello I have had 11 m/s and the next time I was pregnant went to a consultant who was to busy to see me and sent his sec to give prescription and I made a vow to God that once I have my child I would do something great for God! And God saw me thru last year I had a healthy son,God is awesome trust,pray and believe