TB skin test and TTC
I will be starting a new job soon, i have to go in 2mrw for drug screen etc. But i have to do a TB skin test also.  I wont ovulate until the 30th of this month(unless i get stressed and it is delayed)  Will me getting the test affect the baby if i get preggo.  How long does  the substance stay in your body after getting the shot.  Also has anyone taking a TB skin test while they were preggo and had no problems, any feedback would be great.
I have had the TB skin test during a pregnancy so you don't have anything to worry about..
They only inject a tiny bit right under the first layer of skin, so you won't be exposed to anything.  Good luck with the new job!
Hey you got the job!!! Congrats, that is SO great.  Very happy for you, you desirved it!!!
Good luck. I haven't heard any correlation between tb tests and ttc. I would want to know if the test was pos before being pg. If you are nervous ask your dr. Good luck and I hope you get a bfp hpt sooner than later!!!!!
TY ladies