Miscarriages Community
They say its fine so why??

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

They say its fine so why??

At 7 weeks I was bleeding so at 8+1 I had a scan where everything was fine and they couldn't see why I would be bleeding. By then it had stopped. Now at 11 weeks I'm bleeding again. No cramps, not flowing, just when I wipe. It's strange as it seems to be in line with when my period should be due. Doctors keep reassuring me baby is ok but I've not had my 12 week scan appointment through yet and I'm not due to see my midwife until July 4th. Could it be bleeding due to my period being due or is that not at all possible. My friend bled that regular throughout her pregnancy that she didn't even know she was pregnant. She went to the hospital with a severe back ache and came out with a baby! Any advice welcome
No advice, just wanted to share that I bled from week 6 to week 16 of my pregnancy pretty much everyday.  Red, brown, heavy, light.   I successfully carried twins to 36wks.  No one could explain the bleeding, but, it didn't interfere with the pregnancy.  Good luck.
Maybe you could ask for an early scan for reassurance?
had bleeding...well more like spotting jus around the time my period was due also, and it continued since then..not heavy enough to fill a liner just when I wipe...was fearing the worst when I went for my scan a six weeks but there was his little heart beating away....the spotting continues and everytime I see it I get scared....don't have my next scan until the 17th when i'll be eight weeks...no sure how it goes where you are but if it will make you feel more at ease you should request a scan
I have my scan at 11:30am (gmt) please send me positive thoughts I'm praying for good news.
Good luck
Thank you :) everything is fine. Little person is looking very snug and even lay with his/her hands behind its head relaxing :) x
I have a subchorinic bleed.  That's what's causing my bleeding. Maybe that's what u have but dr can't see it?  I hear some can b hard to find.