Two consecutive miscarriages, low progesterone
I was born without my thyroid, and have been on Synthroid all my life.  My pediatrician told my mother that I would not have any children.  I had my first child at 21, my second at 26, both carried to term.  I am now 31 and have had two consecutive miscarriages in four months.  When I began menstruating I was very regular, every 28 days, and many cycles down to the hour.  After my first child my cycles were shorter-24 days.  Ovulating at about day 10 every cycle.  I eventually made it back to 28 days and just recently I have gone back to 26 days.  I also start spotting a couple of days before my period.  I was pregnant in November of 2012.  I started spotting at 4 weeks, 5 days.  hCG went from 151 to 108 to 29. I was pregnant again this month and began spotting at 5 weeks.  hCG went from 93.7 to 60.8 to about 20.  Progesterone at what would have been 5 weeks, 2 days is 0.7.  Doctor I saw today said that my losses were chemical pregnancies.  She said she doesn't see me having another miscarriage.  She will not put in any orders for tests,  will not consider any progesterone supplements, and checking betas in a later pregnancy will only happen once a week.  I also have ovarian cysts.  L ovary cyst is 3.1x3.8x3.9 cm.  R ovary cyst is 1.4x1.1x1.5 cm.   What do you think my best course of action would be going forward?  
when you knew u were pregnant.. did you miss your period or did you test before your period started?
You can always try another doctor... and get a 2nd opinion.
I tested the day before I was supposed to get my period.