Upper abdominal cramping
For about the last three weeks or so off an on I have been having light upper abdominal cramping. It is all very high and not really any lower abdominal cramping. It is not severe, just more like a dull aching and very irritating. I finished a miscarriage around Oct. 3rd with levels hitting 0. I have had unprotected sex 5 times since then (Oct. 10, 11, 12, 24, and 26). Could I be pregnant? Or could this just be me getting ready to start period? I have never had any of these symptoms before with regular AF. I really thought by this week or very early next week my period would come. I had the methotrexate shot on Sept. 17th and she thought I would start my period approx. 4-6 weeks after that. Well it has been 6 weeks and nothing! I am just very confused. This nagging upper abdominal pain is not very pleasant!
how far up do you mean. above belly button or below?
it's still fairly early on after your m/c for your period mine didn't come untill 5 weeks after i had finished the m/c cycle, i had similar pains and posted on this site like you had done as i too was worried about being preg so soon after m/c. i found it's fairly common to still feel those early signs of preg and confuse it with that dreaded return of period the symptoms are similar, but you are more fertile after m/c and it has been known to become preg so soon after, as the egg would be more accessible to sperm with the path way being so open.
i would wait a week and if your still worried then do a preg test, although i warn you i was still reading possitive foe nearly 2 months after m/c as i had retained tissue, which eventually came out naturally with cycle.

hope this helps, it's all very confusing isn't it. i wish you well in the future.