Miscarriages Community
WTH ,,PLEASE READ

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

WTH ,,PLEASE READ

okay so i bled a lot very red very heavy...but i felt very very sick and my breasts are really hurting...af lasts 5 days it lasted 2 and was 3 days early ...its due today but bleeding has stopped ...i though hmm weird..ill pop to doctors and see what she said she rushed me into nurse and said she needs a blood test asap...to check if shes pregnant..i nearly fell off chair..how on earth could i still be pregnant i bled tons and it had clots in..this is my 7th apparent pregnancy ...tell me my doctor has lost the plot..
glad to hear bleeding has stopped.  fingers and toes crossed that everything is good.
Did they do a urine test b/4 taking your blood?  Well, I have to say they must have their reasons.  I know that bleeding can happen and everything be okay. I don't think it's the norm tho.  When my sister was pregnant with her 3rd child she bled really heavy.  She had been sitting and when she stood up it just poured out of her.  She was sure she lost the baby, but nope, all was fine.  She actually did this 3 times during that pregnancy and she now has a healthy 8 year old.  The doctor never did find out why she was bleeding like that.  So who knows.  But best of luck.  I hope it's still there!!  Guess you'll know pretty soon.  
Sometimes women has small rupture in uterus which causes heavy bleeding during pregnancy. these ruptures usually quickly cure themselves straight away.. but sometimes they don't and women end up having a miscarriage.

Blood test can only confirm you are pregnant by measuring your HCG. best thing at this time is that if you get a scan done. so you can see how far you are, whether baby's doing fine etc.

bleeding during pregnancy is also known as hormonal bleeding. however if tissues are not passed properly it which is called incomplete miscarriage will still also show that you are pregnant.

i had missed miscarriage just today and my hormones were absolutely fine. however my baby died at 6 weeks when i should have been 8 weeks. so you see it all matters on your scan..
thanks everyone and ill keep you updated ps bleeding has stopped
bleeding has re started its pink watery sorry tmi...i am so confused and did a bfp yesterday morning...i have no idea whta is going on and i rang hospital and they said that this is not a ectopic as ectopic wouldnt show this early please help ladies as my period was only due on the 1st now i have no idea whats going on
as i said before it could be hormonal bleeding or implantation.  however in my case it took me to miscarriage did not work for me. i had bleeding on 10/11/11 and then had scan 11/11/11 showing i was too early about 5 wks 5 days. had pinkish discharge which use to come n go for almost 3 days. then i had it again on monday. then i had another scan on 21/11/11 and showed progress fetus with no heartbeat measuring me 6 wks 5 days. i was hopeful that next time when  i ll have scan it will be fine. i again had tiny amount of pinkish discharge on sunday and had scan on 1/12/11 and found out that baby did not grown at all and i have failed pregnancy.  i havent had any bleeding yet only small amount of brownish discharge which finished straight away.

it could be nothing but it could be serious as well. they told me i had delayed or missed miscarriage. because i had no serious conditions. they have given me time i would have been 8wks 2 days.

dont stress. ask them to give you a scan because at this stage it will be too early. they will only be able to see start of pregnancy. but do make sure to get a scan done when you think you are 6 weeks.
I don't know what this is honestly.  It can be normal or it can be the sign of a possible impending m/c.  If it were me, I'd want my hcg levels checked to see if they are going up like they should.  It's just so hard to tell what's really going on w/o any tests.  As I said before, lots of women bleed and are just fine, while others bleed and have a m/c.  Wish I could tell you exactly what was happening, but I just don't know.  I am sorry that you are having to go thru this emotional rollercoaster.  Not knowing is hard.  I'll be thinking of you and hoping this new bleeding stops as well and everything is okay.