Miscarriages Community
What do I do now?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

What do I do now?

I jus had a miscarriage less than an hour ago I was 7w 2d I'm lost on what to do next please someone I just need someone to talk too
I am so sorry, sweetheart, for the loss of your hopes and your pregnancy.  Best bet is to call your doctor's after-hours line for advice, if you are at home.  Ask them if they want you to save any tissue (if you can stand to do so), and make an appointment to be seen as soon as you can.  Miscarriage should happen to nobody.
Im soo sorry for ur lost sweety! I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and i was 10 weeks ! I wemt to the hospital nd then my docs yesterday for 6 week check up i no what ur going through i cnt talk to my familu or my boyfriend im only 19 and it still hurts too this day ur better off talking to ur doc they will listin to u
I lost my babe 2 weeks ago at 17 weeks.  I had a D&C and they did blood test a week later to check that my hormone levels are down.
I had a miscarriage about 1 week ago. I started bleeding for Thanksgiving day and had a d&c done last thu nov 29. I understand what you are going thru.. Call you doc, and they would have to make sure that you pass everything naturally or else you would have to get a d&c done to clean you out..
This was my first baby and I was 6 wks.

Inbox me if you need to talk..