Miscarriages Community
Will I have a miscarriage

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Will I have a miscarriage

Hello everyone,
    I'm 6wks pregnant with a history of ectopic pregnancy. Since I found out I was pregnant I've had numerous ultrasounds and my blood drawn a million times it seems like. I went to the hospital this morning for mild to severe cramping but NO BLEEDING. My hcg level was 31000, they did an ultrasound and said I had a yolk sacc but no fetal pole. He said he also found blood around the sac which led him to believe I may be having a miscarriage. I'm not sure if I should prepare myself for bad news or just calm down and wait. Someone please give me some type of hope
Sorry about your previous ectopics.  your hcg level is good and the fact that you aren't spotting is good too.  And it might just be too early to see anything or you may not be as far along as you think.  Maybe you ovulated late or implanted late.  I hate to say it, but this is probably one of those things that you just have to wait and see.  And there is always hope.  

I'll be thinking of you and hoping and praying that everything turns out good.
Thank u so much for your response. The waiting game is definitely the worse part of this.
Hi, what is your update? I am 6 wks today, had to go to er as started bleeding... hcg levels at 31000, but 4 days ago were at 20500 so they have increased but not doubled. wont know for another 2days until i do another blood check to see if gone up or down. I am praying for everyone including myself, but must let nature take its course. let me know how you went.