Miscarriages Community
am i having a miscarriage?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

am i having a miscarriage?

this is my oiriginal post at yahoo answers :(

I'm 19 and went really depressed and very emotional this past few weeks. I never missed a period, I'm sometimes late for 2-3 days but there's never a month that i missed it but I did missed it on DECEMBER up until now. I was supposed to have a period on December 16 when it didin't came I had a hunch that I'm probably pregnant. I'm estimating that i'm 7 1/2 weeks pregnant. then I'm spotting for 2 days since January 20, it was very light at first. but today it became like a normal period, bright red but i'm having really terrible cramps and some clots. I don't know if I'm having an early miscarriage or just a VERY VERY late period. I don't have anyone to turn to since my parents doesn't know, and i'm really getting stressed out and emotional. I ate unripe papaya when i'm about 4 weeks, i was so depressed that i thought of not having the baby but then i changed my mind and wanted to keep it if it comes down to that but now i really don't know what to do. please help. is there a way I can keep the baby if i'm pregnant?? ((hugs)) thank you for any response really. and please don't judge.
39 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
>>>>>> i'm freaking out. there's a blob that came out on my pad when i went to pee. i don't know what to do.. i'm afraid to go to doctors. it may be gross but it looks like blood but i washed it and it's soft and long.
11 minutes ago
i took the blob and put in a case. i'm alone at home. i really want someone to open up to. :((
I'm 20yrs old and am 21wks pregnant with my second child, I have not had a miscarriage but know that its very serious and it you've been depressed, having serious pains, and spotting, and blood cloths you may have had a miscarriage and I really suggest that you should go to a clinic. Clinics are usually where teens can go and see a doctor and keep your visit confidential not sure if all states have that policy for their clinics. You should find clinics where you live can and find out if they have a free teen clinic.