Aa
A
A
Close
am.i.having.another.miscarridge
have.been.for.ultrasound.when.i.thought.i.was.6.weeks.and.they.said.looked.more.like.5.and.could.only.see.pregnancy.sac.they.thought.it.mite.be.ectopic.but.they.did.bloodwork.on.a.monday.which.was.5029.which.was.2.day.before.ultra.sound.then.on.wednesday.which.was.6800.then.friday.they.were.9600.then.had.ultrasound.on.monday.and.it.showed.yolk.sac.but.no.fetal.pole.or.heart.beat.and.they.ruled.out.ectopic.but.my.hcg.levels.are.not.doubling.i.feel.fine.not.had.alot.of.pregnancy.symptoms.and.had.missed.miscarridge.2.months.ago.they.did.one.more.set.of.bloodwork.that.monday.and.they.were.13500.so.got.another.ultra.sound.monday.after.am.i.going.to.misacarry.again
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1128483 tn?1277343886
How sure are you of your due date?  A Lot of women who don't know exactly when they ovulated find out they are a week or even two weeks off.  If you were stressed out around ovulation it could have made you ovulate late that cycle, thus making you about a week "behind".  Unless your spotting or having other signs of a miscarriage try not to worry about it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources