anyone have the Methotraxate shot? Please help!!
i was only about 5 or 6 weeks prego wen i went to the ER with heavy bleeding and cramping. The dr in the ER said  i had a miscarriage and sent me home.  i continued to bleed for about 3 weeks after.. then about a week after i stopped bleeding, i started bleeding again. went back to the ER and another DR said i had an ectopic and he gave me methotrexate. i stopped bleeding about 4 days after that. and now a week later im bleeding again.. is this common to keep bleeding for this long off and on?
I worry since it was ectopic.  I've never had one of those.  With my miscarriages, I bled and then it stopped or went to spotting on and off. I never had bleeding that stopped and then started again and so forth, but I do know that every women, as well as every miscarriage, can be different.  i would suggest calling the doctor and see what they suggest.  I have read that sometimes a women might need a second dose for the m/c to complete.  If the bleeding gets really heavy and you are filling a pad in an hour then you definitely need to get to the er.  I'm really sorry about your loss and that you are going thru this.