Aa
A
A
Close
anyone have the Methotraxate shot? Please help!!
i was only about 5 or 6 weeks prego wen i went to the ER with heavy bleeding and cramping. The dr in the ER said  i had a miscarriage and sent me home.  i continued to bleed for about 3 weeks after.. then about a week after i stopped bleeding, i started bleeding again. went back to the ER and another DR said i had an ectopic and he gave me methotrexate. i stopped bleeding about 4 days after that. and now a week later im bleeding again.. is this common to keep bleeding for this long off and on?
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I worry since it was ectopic.  I've never had one of those.  With my miscarriages, I bled and then it stopped or went to spotting on and off. I never had bleeding that stopped and then started again and so forth, but I do know that every women, as well as every miscarriage, can be different.  i would suggest calling the doctor and see what they suggest.  I have read that sometimes a women might need a second dose for the m/c to complete.  If the bleeding gets really heavy and you are filling a pad in an hour then you definitely need to get to the er.  I'm really sorry about your loss and that you are going thru this.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank