Miscarriages Community
bàbys not going to make it

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

bàbys not going to make it

I'm in the office can't leave the room I'm crying so hard. My levels were not good enough and the ultrasound shows no growth. They want to give me pills miscarry at home or DC at the hospital. Im a mess. I dont want to loose the baby.
Im so sorry, i dont even know the words to say :(
I just want it to not be true
I'm so sorry  will be praying  for you and baby
I'm  so sorry your  going  through this, I can't even begin  to imagine  the pain your  feeling at this moment.... my prayers going  out to you and your baby!!!
So sorry for what your going through. Dont let anyone force you into a decision the choice is yours at the end of the day its your baby and your body. If you feel that letting nature take its course and see what happens is best for you then do that hun. Sending love to you xxxx
OMG praying for you that everything will be ok!  So sorry:(
Is your baby dead? Don't take the pill or do a dnc until you know your baby is gone. Doctors can be wrong and if you feel like there's hope then follow your instincts.
I'll be praying for you and your little one.
Also, if you mean your hormone levels they have a pill called progesterone they can prescribe you. I miscarried my first two due to no development and now I'm almost 8 months with a baby girl and I used progesterone.
GET A SECOND OPINION!!!! Do do anything till you get one. Doctors can be wrong they are not Gods
So sorry, hun! I know exactly how u feel. Been in your shoes. Don't make a decision unless you are ready. It's your body. Praying for a miracle for you that bby is there & this is all an error. No matter what, no one can argue with God's plan. You will have your baby. Don't lose faith. ♡
I am so sorry, how far along were you? And id let your body do it natural.
My heart goes out to you hun :-( same thing happenend to Me early last year and I had D&C hospital . So heart breaking hun can feel your pain . Sending hugs to you.  Get a second opinion tho x
Definitely get a second opinion and don't take that pill yet!!! I know of a case where the Dr was wrong and you want to be absolutely sure before putting an end to the baby! So sorry for what you are dealing with and praying for a miracle!
Thank everyone. To Jessica0323 because I didn't remember my first day of my last period they tried to do an ultrasound to date the pregnancy. Well I have an retroverted uterus and it was hard to see the baby but the sac measured 7 weeks. I did 2 sets of hcg. First set on the 16th level was 16,700 on Monday they were 21,500 and the ultrasound today she said is still measuring 7 weeks. So the doctor said its not growing and the numbers should have more than doubled. But the girls at the desk told me Monday that they were good so I'm more upset they told me then it was good and it wasn't. So the doctor said it will no grow and I will miscarry so I can let it happen, take the pills and miscarry at home or go to the hospital to get a d/c. She needed to know my blood type so she said we will do one more hcg to prove to me its not going to happen. She wanted to call in the pills I said no.
I'm going to just let it happen I'm confused she kept saying it wont be healthy. So i kept asking so does this mean the baby wont live is there no way???? She said no
I have to work a lot the next few days so at first I said I guess go have it done so I don't miscarry at work. But what if some how they are wrong? I can't bring myself to do it. If there is something wrong I will still love the baby I just want it to live I don't care. But she said its going to miscarry.
What's really hurting is the father was trying to force me to have an abortion and i refused so he abandoned me. So now hes happy he gets what he wants. I can never be around him again after this. He wanted something to happen.
I'm so sorry your going through this. I dont have advice because I haven't miscarried or been in similar situation. I'm ftm, so I don't know much. But about the baby daddy, he is so immature & selfish. Please don't focus any of your energy of him, I wouldn't even talk to him. Focus your health & see another doctor about the baby's growth, sometimes doctors make mistakes and 2nd opinion might change.
I've had 2 miscarriages before this one it's really hard to lose something you love so much I get it . I'm so sorry for your lose
So the levels came back and they didn't go up any more.  So right now they are scheduling a d/c for wednesday. In the mean time i will try to get a second opinion.
So sorry, I'm thinking of youu. Sending prayers & positive vibes!
Sorry you're going through this. I'm praying for you and baby. Hopefully a second opinion tells you theres a chance. Perhaps not scheduling it would give you more peace of mind in the future and doesn't leave you thinking "what if.."  And maybe its a good thing you found out what the babys dad is really like in a difficult situation in your life. You deserve someone that will be there for you no matter what.
I'm so sorry :( this happened to me last February.  My baby never developed. As hard as it is, it happens 1 in 4 pregnancies, it isn't anything you did wrong. I decided not to get a D&C and ended up in ER getting one anyway, so listen to your docs. I got pregnant 6 weeks after my D&C and am expecting a little girl in March. Hubby and I still talk about our baby that didn't make it, you don't forget or love them any less, but with time it does get easier...thinking positive thoughts for you today
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU
I had a misscarage last year and the hcg levels can sometimes stay the same in a normal pregnancy but they shouldn't go down. Yours have not gone down so there is still a chance the baby is fine. I would not have a dnc. You are not far enough along to make it medically necessary.  It would be better for your body to take the pills or to do it naturally. I would get a second opinion.
Yes I'm going to call for a second opinion tomorrow with a completely different group. The numbers are going up but she said not enough and no growth on the ultrasound. I just keep feeling like what if. I know they are over confirming as the doctor says. But I kept asking so it won't grow to a baby??? She keeps saying no.
Im so confused idk if I can go thru with the DNC. Because I'm afraid of it happing while at work while I had a few days off next week is why I considered it. But I honestly and so confused and hurting so badly. And listening to your stories is helping me so much. With out you guys I would be so lost. The way you guys are helping me and each other is more than I can ever express.
I went through the same thing last may. No fetal pull no heart beat no growth I went home to let it happen natural but couldn't wait I knew there was something wrong so I called back and had a DNC within a few days there was nothing else I could do but the DNC was not bad it was easy and just got it over with so I could focus on healing my body and mind! Its very hard going through something like that but good things will happen I'm currently 26 weeks with a healthy baby! Good luck and try to relax
I took the pills, but only because my levels were dropping and there was a heartbeat at first but the next time there wasn't. Your story isn't as bleak as mine was yet. Stay hopeful. Maybe the new doctor will have better news.
Get a second opinion if your levels are going up there is still hope. I was in the same situation a few months ago but I waited and now I am 27 weeks with my baby girl
Anyone with levels still going up a lil but not much? And was there and growth with ultrasound? Because they said there is no change
Am so sorry you had to go through this, my prayers are with you...
Oh no, so sorry for your loss. I went thru the same thing last year and shocked to hear how common miscarriage actually is. Went for our 12 wks scan and found baby only grew to 9 wks. No pains, no bleeding, we thought everything was fine. We were shocked, my body still looked and felt pregnant but baby didnt make it. They gave me the same 3 options and i opted to wait out the miscarriage. I didnt like the idea of dnc since it sounded too invasive. I miscarried 3 days after the news. It was very difficult but i can tell you, you will get thru it. Hubby and I were able to conceive again soon afterwards and im now 22 wks. We are watching everything closely this time and so far all going well. God is good. Your time will come. Maybe this time just wasnt meant for you. Ive come to terms with natures way of selecting healthy offspring as harsh as it may seem. Take good care of your recovery, it will hapoen for you at the right time and under right circumstances, just believe. Grieve as much as you need, you are going through a lot, so take it easy. Keeping you in my prayers.
I'm so sorry :(