Miscarriages Community
bleed only when pee

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

bleed only when pee

hello peeps... i dont know what happens to me... one of this days i bleed but only when i pee...
Hi, do you mean there is blood present when you wipe after going to the toilet but not at other times?  Also you haven't said whether or not you are pregnant.  It's difficult to give any advice with such little info.

If you mean there is blood in your urine then you need to go and see a Dr as this needs treating.

If you are not pregnant and you are having odd bleeding then again see a Dr.

If you are pregnant and you are having odd bleeding then .. yes again, you will need to see a Dr.

A little bit more information and we may be able to give you a little more advice :)
If you are bleeding when you pee, this is assign of a urinary tract infection (uti). Does it burn or do u feel discomfort when u pee? In either case,'u would have to the clinic and they will prescribe antibiotics and it will be gone in no time.
go to the doctors
i dont know if im pregnant. it happened only one day... any time i would go to the restroom and pee there will be some blood... after a couple times is was clearer and clearer and then i didnt bleed anymore. but it would happen only when i pee and not any other time. that same day in the morning i felt really good anytime i will touch my part even ontop of the clothe. i went to the restroom and i heard someting falled inside and there was only blood... and like i said before it only happened that day and i didnt have any pain or anything like that. my first thought was that i had a miscarriage and i didnt even know i was pregnant. im not trying to be either.
I think your best to go and see a Dr.  
hi all, so My period was due april 27th but never arived. on may 2 I spotted and it was really light pink and sometimes brown. after that it was nothing the next day. now on the 4th I began to bleed but I only see blood when I wipe after I go pee. My mom said that I could be implatation bleeding but the bleeding goes from light to dark throughout the dayand sometimes there are clots.. Is this normal? Im having cramps in my sides..My breasts are sore to the touch and Im very tired/sleeping a lot more then usual.. Any advice??

Im going to take a test on the 7th but I wanted some insider advice first.
Hi I skipped my sugar pill and started a new pack and the same day I started spotting I went to the bathroom and go pee and there would be a little light red pink and it comes and goes but I have been doing this for almost two weeks what should I do and does anyone know why this could be happying
Hello everyone I'm 19 I had a abortion mid November of 2011 and did not go back for my check up but everything seemed fine with my body ever since then my cycles have been regular like they where before but the past week me n my bf had unprotected sex and he did *** in me more than one around October 13-15 I am suppose to start my cycle twds October 23 or later but I am bleeding today it's bright red but only comes out when I pee I am cramping that is the only pain but it is not cramping like ommggggg it hurts so bad it's just a mild lil pain when I do pee it's a lot of blood bright red only happens when I pee there's no flow no blood in my pad not enough bleeding for a tampon   Can anyone please help me I'm very scared of what's going on please help . Thanks
I just had a miscarriage, wanted to know if it's normal not to bleed but only when using the bathroom? I've already given birth to my fetus, got discharged from the hospital, but now concerned about this bleeding part..