bleeding after early miscarriage - how long is normal
hi all, I had a very early miscarriage at probably around 3 weeks. This was diagnosed because I went to the doctors with was I thought was an abnormally long period of 2 weeks and a pregnancy test came back positive. A blood test then showed enough HCG to be pregnant but not normal levels (35), another test 6 days ago showed levels of 19. However I am sill bleeding, its been around 3 and a half weeks now. Its not heavy bleeding but I just wish it would stop so I could move on from whats happened. Just to add we have been TTC for 6 months now so its all very frustrating
it should ease up with in next few days... :)...
I am so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage last Tue and am still bleeding-its light and enough for a pad. I asked my doc the same question yesterday  and I was told it can last for several days to several weeks. As long as you are not bleeding heavy and changing tampon/pads every hour you should be ok. She told me every woman is different and bleeding lasts longer for some. Its good that your levels are going down too. Mine is 4 as of yesterday so I am done with the level checks. Thank God. My husband and I had just really started TTC also ,,Ive been with him 2+ years but was on and off BC. I was told too that you are more fertile after a miscarriage and that we have to wait 2 cycles to TTC again. Hopefully in the next few days it should let up some. Again I am sorry for your loss. We are going to try again after the first of the year. I wish you all the best. (((hugs)))~Bkitty
I started bleeding thanksgiving day I was only spotting.. nothing for a pad or panty liner, only when I wipe.. but I had a d&c done on nov 29 and I was bleeding very light sometimes only spotting also till the 8, so all together about 3 weeks,  I"m just waiting patiently to ttc again and just waiting for my first period to come.

Sorry for your lost..  xoxoxo
thanks for the wishes i know it is early and many women suffer much worse but is still hard to take