brown discharge
I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and today I've been having some brown discharge. I went to the dr and he found no heartbeat, but my hcg levels are normal. Last week we did an ultrasound and did find a heartbeat?
If your Dr. found no heartbeat, it is possible the fetus has died.  Your body will naturally abort the pregnancy on its own or you may need to visit your Dr. again.  I am sorry dear.
Hey I am very sorry to hear about the bad news, Finding no heartbeat on the scan means that you will miscarry this pregnancy, it is a horrible thing to happen and heartbreaking also. I know how you might be feeling I had a miscarriage last week, found out my baby had died at 9 weeks. I hope you keep well and all is normal. I am so sorry again and wish you all the best of luck in your next pregnancy if you decide to try again. x
Sometimes it takes your body a little bit to catch up that there may be something wrong. Sometimes Doctors can be wrong so always check twice but brown discharge is never a good sign but I spotted red and I still miscarried. I'm so sorry if that happens for you sweetie but until there is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, hope.