causes of child death during labor
i was 37 weeks pregnant, i had a ultra sound done weekly, and everything was going good. the day after my ultra sound i was having labor pains! after about 6 or 7 hours i went to nearest hospital. they hooked up the monitors to my stomach to get the babies heart beat and my contractions. after a about 3 hours of that the doctor came back in and broke my water. i was dialated at four at that time! then the doctor hooked up a internal heart monitor because he said he couldnt pick up her heart beat on the other monitor. then all of a sudden my world turned upside down!!!! the doctor said there was no heart beat, as a matter of fact he said the whole time i had been there they were picking up my heart beat. the doctor did a emergency c-section,and he said the baby had been dead for about 8-12 hours. i dont understand how that is? i was having contractions, i felt her moving all the doctor said is that he thought there was an infection! what should i think and what do you think could have really happened?
I am so sorry for your loss & can't imagine what you are going thru.
My thoughts & prayers are with you.

I just recently had a miscarriage at 6 weeks so I understand to a point what you are going thru but yet still different.  I hope you can find peace & faith again.