confused
hello i was inseminated via donor clinic on 15th i have a 28 day cycle...i was supposed to bleed on 1st of december instead i bled 3 days early very heavily but i did have a positive test around 11dpo...i have 6 healthy children and the pregnancys were normal...is it possible i could still be pregnant the flow was heavy but it lasted only one day...also i didnt get any sort of cramps,,,i still have preg symptoms...with my 8yr old i did bleed all the way through and when she was delivered 2 huge clots were removed that were apparently under after birth....should i re test as if i hadnt had blood id swear i was still pregnant...thankyou
Bleeding in early pregnancy is not normal, but it does happen.  Any time there is bright red blood or a lot of it, I'd suggest calling the doctor.  Perhaps do a hpt first and see what that says, but I'd still probably call the doctor just to let them know.  Good luck