Aa
A
A
Close
could i have miscarried
So i had done test and it all showed positive however i had a period and a ton of cramps...and what looked like a small fetus..however im not sure and i cant fond and ob/gyn to see.whats.going on
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4818131 tn?1373734022
Do you know how far along you were? If you were only 4 to 6 weeks you should not see a fetus at all bc its too small. Hiw much did you bleed? If you went through a pad an hour then yes I would say unfortantely you most likely miscarried. Sometimes in early pregnancy brown blood like spotting even bleeding a little but no where near a pad an hour is completely normal. And the cramps as well but not sereve cramps. If you had severe cramps and heavy bleeding that's pointing more towards a miscarriage. You need to see a dr asap! If everything didn't pass you can have serious complications. Good luck hope you feel better!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
7 maybe 8 weeks along..not even a pad an hour..but i did have severe cramps that would have me on my knees
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4818131 tn?1373734022
Hmm that doesn't sounds too good. You should go see a dr or maybe go to the er. If its red blood like a period and lots of clots than you are probly miscarrying. I'm sorry but you should go get checked! I hope you feel better
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank