cramps after miscarriage?
i had a miscarriage about 2 weeks or so ago and ever since then i have had small cramps and kind of pressure feeling and sometimes a small twinge  is this normal?? if it was just now i would think could be ovulation but its been since the m/c ..? ive been to the dctors and everything checks out ok so can anyone tell me if this is normal??

and also since the m/c ive been having alot of CM is that normal 2, its normal in color and smell also??
after a mc the body is all out of wack. i know mine was. everything has got to get back to normal. mc put a lot on the body. just give it time and try to rest as much as u can. keep an eye on anything that doesnt seem right and give the doc a call thats what theyre there for. im so sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry for your loss. Depending on how far along you were.....your uterus could be trying to get back to its normal size and it does take a while to get back to normal. It took me 1 month to the day to get AF after a d&c. I'm not sure if you had it naturaly or with a d&c?