Miscarriages Community
dealing with a loss

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

dealing with a loss

I gave birth to my daughter on 8th of november 2012 22 weeks into my pregnancy she was stillborn but so tiny amd beautiful I am still finding it really hard to come to terms with it all I keep thinking I should have a baby now and she should be doing this and tht but instead all I have is a small box of memories anybody have and help on how to deal with it some days are good and aome days are no so good
God bless u my dear.....my prayers are with u....may God give u streangth to cope up with this loss...
Im very sorry for your loss. I hope you try again some day but remember she will always be your baby. You could hold a nice ceremony for her with your family and friends. Losing a child is no different then losing anyone else. I think you should give your time to mourne youre lost and pay respect to her. When my mother lost her last two at 6months, they organized a funeral as it markes the day she lost my two brothers and the day she decided enough was enough. She never tried again. But they are always with me in my heart and we celebrate theyre birth into this world every year with a cake.

My God be by her side and keep her safe watching over you
God bless sorry for your loss i hope everything works out in the future
I am so sorry for your loss. I've had miscarriages, and although my babies didn't have a face yet, the pain was still too much. What I found that helped me was talking to a very trusted friend who had the same spiritual beliefs I did. Also, I prayed and spoke to my babies. I found that really helped me. I would tell them that I will always love them and they always have a place in my heart. Four months later, it's still hard for me. Especially when I see friends and coworkers have babies. Stay strong, cry it out, but also keep going. If you find that you're sad again, that's okay! That's how you heal. But just keep going and keep living your life. The pain will always be there, but time will help you get use to heaviness of the pain--to the point where it becomes easier for you to carry.
Thanks for all your kind words ladies means a lot we had a liitle ceremony for her on her due date and we have a little leaf on the tree of tranquility its beautiful I know she will forever be in my heart and by my side I love and miss her with every breath I take but I know she's at peice now I will always have a angel watching over me that's why I named her angel :)