Aa
A
A
Close
depression after termination.
I had to terminate my pregnancy at 11 weeks about a week ago due to it being a partial tubal pregnancy.. I'm just very sad and don't have energy to get on with my day to day, I cry at the drop of a hat.. get almost fumed when I see pregnant women because I wanted my baby so much.. jealousy I suppose.. I just don't know what to do.. and to top it all of my dad of all people told me it was a good thing I lost the pregnancy.. ( friends and family turned their backs on me when I told them I was pregnant... all told me to get an abortion!) After I told them what happened, all kinds of love and support, flower and cards all the mushy get well bs.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2164846 tn?1339637120
I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I can't believe your family and friends would say such rude things during such a difficult time in your life. I had a miscarriage at 6w1d, and I know exactly what you mean about seeing pregnant women... It drives me nuts. Also seeing babies makes me want to break down, to the point where I avoid my friends who have children.

I know that there are no words to make it better, but I am sorry for your loss.
You're in my thoughts. <3
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources