did i miscarried or what !
HELLO, A LITTLE INFO ABOUT MY PROBLEM, MY LAST PERIOS WAS DEC 3RD 2012, HAD A POS PREGANCY TEST ON JAN 4 2013,, STARTED TO HAVE LITE BLEEDING ON THE 6TH ON JAN, BLEEDING GOT HEAVY  WITH LITE CRAMPING ON THE 8TH OF JAN I WENT IN TO THE EM ROOM AND WAS TOLD IT WAS ECTOPIC  , AND TO COME BACK IN TWO DAYS TO CHECK MY LEVELS,   SO  WENT IN ON 12TH OF JAN , AND WAS TOLD MY LEVELS DROP ALOT ,  WAS SEEN BY THE DOC ON THE 14TH,  AND SHE TOLD ME TO LET NATURE TAKE IT COURSE,  ON THE 15TH IT LOOK LIKE A PASSED SOMTHING. THIS PASSED FRIDAY THE 25TH OF JAN ,LEVELS CHECK AGAIN STILL DROPING BUT SLOW.  AND BY THE WAY STILL BLEEDING UP TILL THIS POINT.  IN NO PAIN AT ALL.  SO I JUST TOOK ANOTHER PREGANCY TEST AND STILL POS , WHAT IS GOING ON.. DO MISCARRIGE LAST THIS LONG,   OR IS IT ECTOPIC  ,  NOW IM 8 WEEKS .      HELP ANYONE
Bump !!go to the er and tell and let them no the baby never past naturally etopic pregnancys can be deadly.
If u had one u would know about it because its no light bleeding it's like having a baby
etompic...can kill u....like makes ur tubes explode my aunt had it not FUN at all go to ER NOW!!