frequent miss carriages
I got 4 missed carriage the previous 3 was happened with out hearing baby heart beat but the last time we hear the baby heart beat and after 8 weeks the baby heart beat stop then did the D&C we undergone all most all the test for me & my husband,now we are in a blank point we don't know what is next step.Please give us your valuable advise.

Hoping a best reply from your good selves

Thanks,

ops
Many times, miscarriages are due to chromosomal issues and the majority happen within eight weeks.  Have any of the babies been tested to find out if there was a reason for why they passed?
I had 2 consecutive miscarriage both happened at & weeks and with both I got heartbeats, however the babies did not make it past 8 weeks, everyone said the same thing that it I usually something wrong with the baby however I went to another doctor and got tested and realised I had an autoimmune disorder and elevated natural killer cells, which basically is where the immune system fights against the implanting fetus either preventing it from implanting or preventing it from implanting properly, which explained why I got heartbeats but both babies died, I was put on prednisone which is  a steroid which suppressed my immune system, and I took it till I was 12 weeks pregnant when the placenta takes over and the immune system has no more work to do, I am currently 26 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy, you can do some research on it and talk to your doctor, but don't go with the feeling that its something that was wrong with the baby
Thanks for your comment and can you tell me what is test to be carried out to find out the chromosomal issues?
Thanks for the reply
May I know some good doctors name who is finding the root cause in UAE