help im going out of my mind
i missarried at 12 weeks i had a d&c at 12 weeks to remove the pregnancy. i blead for 2 weeks after then it was a further 4 weeks when i got my period but i only got it for 2 days. just before that period i got spotting of brown blood. a week after that period had ended i got another 3 days of the brown spotting and then it stopped completely i had a blood pregnancy test and it was negative. i should have got my period 3 days ago but nothing yet although i had a tiny bit of the brown spotting again this morning and nothing since. iv had no other symptoms of a period either when normally i get very sore boobs and bad cramping. we are actively trying to conceive but are totally confused about the spotting and late period can anyone help. this is my second pregnancy but first misscarriage.
I had a m/c at 12 weeks as well, but my experience was not the same. I would say to wait another week and if AF still hasn't come, go to the doctor and see what they may do for you.
mhv
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  May I ask how long it has been since your dnc?
i had the d&c on the 21/04/11 and i gave birth the early hours of the 22/04/11 i was 12 weeks gone. thankyou for your comment.
mhv
It is still early after your m/c.  Brown blood is old blood, so maybe it's just your uterus healing.  I would give it a little bit more time, and then go from there.  Sorry again for your loss.
thankyou ill do that and ill keep you updated on what happens.