Miscarriages Community
help

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

help

I was supposely 13 weeks preg, I had a miscarrage (miscarriage) at 3am this morn, When the baby to get checked came out he came out head first, my baby had avery small penis and his eyes were still black, he does have all of his fingures n toes, the fingures are more delvoped then his toes, he has a nore and ears but they are not developed, it just looks like little hard spots there,i could see his rips and fingure nails on his nads, I honestly do not feel that i was 13 weeks, please I would eaal like any feed back for your advice on how far from my info that you think I was, also I went to the hospital  to get checked and they brought out a small cup with a lid and told me to put my baby in there, I refused as it broke my heart thinking of bending my sons body to put him in a cup, so i left with my son, I am just not ready to let him go even though his soul isnt here anymore, When the nurse seen my son at the hospital before i left she said he was about 18 weeks by his size im guessing, but the ultersound said 13 weeks, he is only about almost 2inches long and his belly on the inside is black also, please i need ny feed back at all just so i can know more, and if anyone has any ideas about what i can do with my son please let me know, I am just not ready to give him away and not ever see him again. Please help me. thank you. Samantha
Tags: miscarrage, questions, need info please, please help, miscarrage need info plz
I am sorry for your loss. He is your son and you can do whatever you like with him. If you want to bury him for piece of mind then do that I've also heard of people planting a remembrance tree.
thank you, it is just so hard, i cant stop holding him.
No one expects you to. I can't believe that they would have you a cup to put him in. Some people are just very emotionally unattached. You need to do with him whatever you feel is best he is your baby.
thank you, I am tring to think of what I can do to keep his body safe, I would like to so something with flowers and  put him in something, I am just not ready to let go, my son didnt even have a chance at life, and the worse part is my husband doesnt even know that we lost our son because he is in the service, so i am dealing with this alone. I am just lost and confused, I just wanted to hold  him how is his for ever... I never want to let go..
This may sound hard bit you may want to put him in the fridge or even the freezer so that he does not start to decompose. I can't imagine how hard this must be but that would probably make it harder. Then it will give you time to decide what you want to do.
I'm sorry that you are jot able to reach your husband in your time of need. And can't imagine having to tell him this the next time you speak. Do you have and family or close friends that are close by that you could confine in and that might be willing to come and stay with you a night or two so that you are not alone
My heart is breaking for you ((((hug))) I will keep you and your son in my prayers.
I'm so very sorry for your loss, you can  goodbye that you can xxgo to the hardware store or similar and pick out a beautiful  pot that catches your eye, then look for a special plant that will mean something to you and your husband or something that you like the look of, then you can lay you wee man to rest and he will be with you forever, if you have to move house etc, then he comes with you as well, I dont know if you have them over where you are but here we have marriage celebrants who do naming ceramonies etc, maybe you could organise to have that done or if you go to a church, get your priest to do something similar, name your baby, and take some photos, you dont need to show them, they can be just for you or you and your husband, , buy some special material to wrap him in and give him the best goodbye that you can   xx
sorry, the goodbye that you can wasnt ment to be in the front line x
I'm in tears I can't imagine what ur going though and my heart goes out to u.but what Stacey10 said about the potted plant sounds like a lovely idea and the naming thing as well and if u do move house he can come with u.
Hope for all the best in the future and hope u have lots of children to come.
thank you all so much, it is very hard, thank you for the thoughts and prayers
I am truly sorry u been thru this a month after me... i know how devastated you are... i been thru it.. i facing it.. no words i can offer to make u feel better.. i am facing still birth my baby Aidan at 21weeks.. accept my friend requested and see my baby poor baby Aidan picture.. if what u mention similar with what u seen in my picture then you not 13weeks then...!!!

I've done the nice funeral for my son and now all i got it his ashes and i will never place anywhere else beside next to me...!! its not easy bcos they back to heaven and here we are still hoping they in our belly like they used to be.. but dear life move on and that's all we can do... live with it... :((

I am truly sorry dear... i wish no others will been thru the same but well i do not have magic to stop all this m/c and still birth from happening.. the only things i can do its keep telling myself.. the good things is fr GOD and every bad things its also the most beautiful test fr GOD as well... i pray for you & family... hugs...xxx

Rachel...

im so so sorry for your loss :( i miscarried at 10 weeks and it wasnt anywhere near as developed as your baby sounds, i think you were probably further along, i cant imaging only 3 weeks making that much of an incredible difference.. i know how you feel though.. even though i was only 10 weeks.. them taking my baby was so hard.... that was over 5 weeks ago and i still havent heard anything back :(
Hello sammie i am not quite sure of how far you are but i can tell you that i just 12 days ago delivered my son to early. i was supposed to have been 20 weeks the day he came and i was told he was only developed around 15 weeks as he passed inside me around 17 weeks and there development starts to go kinda backwards.
anyways i can tell you my son definitley had a little penis and he had 10 toes and fingers but i did notice that his fingers hand not seperated yet but you could see them perfectly they had nails and knucles and his toes were seperated.
Chance's eyes were not open yet well one was close but the other not so much they were dark under the skin and his ears where there but not open yet and his nose had nostrils but no bump.
Hope this helps as i was told he was approx 15 weeks developed and died interutero around 17 weeks.