Miscarriages Community
how do you deal with it?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

how do you deal with it?

I was in the ER twice 2 days ago. Found out I was in the beginning stages of miscarriage.  They sent me home to miscarry naturally and said it would happen in the next 72 hours. Now,  Christmas day, it is happening. I passed alot of clots. I wish they would have done a dnc then because this is torture. I'm trying to keep it together for the sake of my kids but its hard. What has everyone else done to help cope with it?
it's hard to deal with it, but u take it 1 day at at time. I had a miscarriage on thanksgiving day and I chose to have a dnc done b/c I didn't want to go thru the whole waiting part for it to pass out and that stuf... Just take it one day at a time and allow your self to heal both physically and emotionally..

inbox me if you need to talk..
Thank you.
Hi I am so sorry that you are going thru this. I miscarried on 12/11 naturally. It was so painful. I just took motrin and the pain medication they gave me regulary every 4 hours-alteranating. I used a heating pad and took a lot of warm showers. I bleed for about a week and a half. It was probably one of the worst things that Ive been thru. I do know that when my hormone levels dropped I started feeling a lot better. It just takes some time. Again,,take it day by day. I am so sorry. ((((hugs))))~Bkitty
Thank you
I lost mine on nov 18 our first year wedding anniversary. It was really painful & going to church really helped me. I lost my babe at 17 weeks and inmy house. I wish you the best & if you need to talk im here. This was my first babe
Thank you ladies for sharing. This is by far the most emotionally painful thing I have experienced.  It doesn't help that only one family memeber of my family has experienced this too. The rest of my family just says things( the honestly mean well) that hurt or make me angry. So having a support group here and reading others stories are truely helping. Thanks again.