how long after a miscarriage will i get my period?
I am 21 and my husband and i found out that we were pregnant on April 11th and then just 2 days later on the 13th i went to the doctors for some light bleeding the doctor did an ultra sound and said that everything "LOOKED FINE" a few hours went by and i got a call from my doctor saying that i was in the middle of a miscarriage and there want anything they could do to stop it. i have had one before and it wasn't like any of the other ones i have had,I only spotted for 2 1/2 days. So i guess what i am asking is how long after having a miscarriage will i get my period?
Did they do any blood work or another ultrasound since then?  If not I would ask for some blood work.  Did you pass any tissue with your bleeding?  I would maybe even possibly think about going to a different OB doctor just to make sure.   Normally with a miscarriage you have heavy bleeding and cramping.  Please get a second opinion and some more testing done to make sure you really had a miscarriage.  Good luck.
yes they did do blood work and i didnt have heavy bleeding or cramps there was a little tissue but i didnt think anything of it when i went to the doctors amd we took another pt after that because i wasnt sure if i had a m/c or not and it came back neg. but i still havent had a period and its going on 2 months since i have had a m/c i just dont know what to do about it....and thank you!
also someone told me to count the m/c as a period should i go by that or not i am so confused
I am sorry about your loss.  I got my period 37 days after my miscarriage.  I hope that helps :)