Miscarriages Community
how long from hcg levels dropping do you start bleeding?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

ok so how long after levels dropping would you start to spott or bleed ....?im sure im heading for my third miscarriage ..i think my levels have been dropping for about a week to week and a half..how long dose it usualy take?
has yor doctr confirmed this or was it jus from ur hpt xx
elisha..my dr. said it could take up to four weeks...that's the time he gave me that I was to call again and check my levels and then see about having a d&c if nothing was happening....I just couldn't handle the waiting and not knowing so I had a d&c.  At that time they estimated the baby had stopped growing for about 2 weeks and I had no symptoms.  It depends on your body and how well the body is prepared for the pregnancy.. Have you been to the dr?
i really hope your ok i will be thinking of you
good luck in whatever you do x
I'm sorry for your situation. it's hard to say with one of my m/cs my levels were going up and my body was preparing for a m/c. I agree with the other women it depends on your body and every pg is different. Has your dr told you that a m/c is what is happening etc? How far along are you? Best wishes to you......

AP
elisha, Thats a hard question. I would see your Dr. and have him/her confirm how you are feeling. Please let us know the outcome. Your in my thoughts.