Miscarriages Community
how long i have to wait for pregnancy after a 9+ d&c

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

I would be appreciate suggest how long we will wait for next preganancy after had d&c after 9+ weeks.  
Tags: how long
Sorry for your loss.  I can only tell you what the doctor told me.  I miscarried my son at 14 weeks and after I lost him I asked the doctor at the hospital when we could try again and she said whenever you want.  So I think you can try whenever you feel you are physically and emotionally ready.  

I think you will know when you are ready to conceive again.  I wish you all the best!!!!
I had a D&C on March 11th and got a positive pregnancy on May4th. Unfortunately it resulted i na chemical pregnancy. I would wait until you have 2 periods and then start trying again. Good luck =)
I had a D&C on May 20th. My doc told me yesterday that everything looked really good and we could start trying after I have a period. He did say that if I were younger he might have me wait a couple of months but that it really shouldn't be a problem and if my body can get pregnant then it's ready. Have you checked with your doctor?
Sorry for your loss. I had my DC in March and my doctor told me after my first period we could try again. I would consult my doctor. Also know that your body will know when the time is right. I am trying at this time but we are not putting alot into because it will happen when it happens. Good Luck :)