just to make sure
I had a miscarriage feb. 19 2013 i bled for a week & i havent had my period since then . I know i did ovulate march 16 2013 and my parter and i have been trying to concieve !! Can i be pregnant  by now ? When should i talke a pregnancy test if i ovulated on the 16 of march ?
I got pregnant 10 days after a miscarriage and did not know until I was 8 weeks pregnant. My daughter is a vibrant 2 year old now. I went in for an 8 week exam and found out I was pregnant again.
I'm sorry for your loss. You should take a test a week after your period is due. But if your anything like I was you probably won't wanna wait that long! But you can test the day your period is due. Hope this helped. Best of luck, I know what its like,TTC after a loss.
Yea the worst part is the waiting , i get so impatient . But thanks girls this did really help.
You can get pregnant as soon as you ovulate again. I would test on the day that you are supposed to start af. If you can wait! I am going to try to wait that long. If you test 14 days after you ovulate, you can get a bfp. Good luck, i'm in my second tww after a mc too.