Aa
A
A
Close
640548 tn?1340556955
just venting
I just need to vent because no one really wants to hear me complain anymore.  It's almost 2009 and this year has sucked!  I've buried two dogs, had a m/c, watched my little brother pass away, had another m/c, and am now in the process of losing another dog. I won't say 2009 can't possibly be any worse because then I am sure it will find a way to be.  I sure hope it's better though!
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
628735 tn?1273879377
I am sorry that you have had such a bad year! I truly hope that 2009 will bring you happiness and not so much heartache!
You can vent on here when ever you need to.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm sorry about what a rough year you are having.

It can't compare to what you have been through, but I know how much it stinks to lose a beloved pet.  We lost one of our beloved kitties almost a year ago now.  I still look to her favorite spot expecting to see her there :(

It's ok to vent.  I'm praying for you that you have a happy and healthy 2009.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
550943 tn?1330731180
I know it's easier said than done but try to stay strong. This forum is a great place to vent and get support from others. I have just recently been through some tough times myself and the friends i have made on here, have really helped me pull through. I hope you get to meet as many beautiful people on here as i have.
I hope 2009 brings health, happiness and good luck your way.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
640548 tn?1340556955
Thank you all. I know that everyone on here has had some definate tough times and I feel for everybody.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Miscarriages Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank