just venting
I just need to vent because no one really wants to hear me complain anymore.  It's almost 2009 and this year has sucked!  I've buried two dogs, had a m/c, watched my little brother pass away, had another m/c, and am now in the process of losing another dog. I won't say 2009 can't possibly be any worse because then I am sure it will find a way to be.  I sure hope it's better though!
I am sorry that you have had such a bad year! I truly hope that 2009 will bring you happiness and not so much heartache!
You can vent on here when ever you need to.
I'm sorry about what a rough year you are having.

It can't compare to what you have been through, but I know how much it stinks to lose a beloved pet.  We lost one of our beloved kitties almost a year ago now.  I still look to her favorite spot expecting to see her there :(

It's ok to vent.  I'm praying for you that you have a happy and healthy 2009.
I know it's easier said than done but try to stay strong. This forum is a great place to vent and get support from others. I have just recently been through some tough times myself and the friends i have made on here, have really helped me pull through. I hope you get to meet as many beautiful people on here as i have.
I hope 2009 brings health, happiness and good luck your way.
Thank you all. I know that everyone on here has had some definate tough times and I feel for everybody.