Miscarriages Community
lets all pay....

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

lets all pay....

A Prayer for all my sisters

Lord, help us to remember that without You we can do nothing and with You all things are possible. May we, through Your grace and power and the intercession of St. Raymond, bring many souls to truth. We ask this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.

Novena to St. Raymond to Obtain Some Special Favor

Glorious St. Raymond, filled with compassion for those who invoke thee, and with love for those who suffer heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I cast myself at thy feet and humbly beg of thee to take the present affair which I recommend to thee under thy special protection. (mention your intention)

Vouchsafe to recommend it to the Blessed Virgin Mary and lay it before the Throne of Jesus, so that He may bring it to a happy issue. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted. Above all, obtain for me the grace of one day beholding my God face to Face, and with thee and Mary and all the saints praising and blessing to all eternity. Amen.

Good St. Raymond, pray for us and obtain our request.

Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, and 1 Glory be....

sorry guys  i meant pray