Miscarriages Community
low HCG levels

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

low HCG levels

Hi everyone!  I'm new to this but here goes.  I had a natural miscarriage on March 19th 2006.  I was ten weeks but the baby had died at 6 weeks.  Everything went as well as can be expected and my HCG level was 2 about a month ago.  I took an HPT last week and it was faintly positive.  Took a few more, and they are still faint.  Went to the doctor and I have an HCG level of 25.  Could it be I caught it really early and that's why the levels aren't rising that high yet?  Any help in this situation would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks!!
Hi there  - First I want to say how sorry I am that you had to go thru that... it is very sad.

I am making sure that I have your question correct - you want to know if maybe you are pregnant, and caught it very early?

If that is the question, then, the answer is yes.
You could have caught your pregnancy very early -
Did you have a D&C with your miscarriage? Or did you miscarry naturally ?

And if your HCG was at "2" a month ago, then this new HCG of 25 would definitely be a new baby - 25 is pretty low - are they scheduling you for another blood test to see if your HCG is doubling?
The only way to know if this pg is viable is to draw blood again in 48 hours from the first blood to see if hcg is doubling. Lots of sticky baby dust to you*****************************
I didn't have a D&C it was a natural mc.  I have to go back for another test tomorrow.  If it doubles we're safe, if not then I have to accept the fact that its either a chemical pregnancy or another miscarriage.  I'm just having a freak out session because I figured everything would be fine then we got a low HCG level.  I know I have to wait and see til tomorrow but the waiting is killing me!!  I was just wondering how if you can have an HCG level of 25 at like 1-2 weeks after conception.

Thanks for the reply!  It makes me feel better!
I just wanted to let you know that with my current pregnancy, I got a positive test, and went to the doctor a day or two later to check levels, etc., because of a miscarriage in December.  The nurse called me the next day to tell me the hcg was 9.  I was shocked and scared and was sure the pregnancy was doomed.  After they tested again the next day, I found out the level had gone up to 57.  I am now 12 weeks pregnant, and heard the baby's heart beat at 165 bpm at 11 weeks and 2 days.  Don't panic, it may all be just fine.  The nurse told me that I was just "newly pregnant."  I do have to say that I was absolutely amazed that two different HPTs had picked up the pregnancy at a level less than 9!! Anyway, congratulations on your pregnancy and I wish you well.
Well my HCG today was 13 so I guess that means chemical pregnancy.  Hope to get my period soon so we can try again.  Not giving up hope yet.  Thanks everyone for the help.
I hope someone can help me.  i found out I was pregnant on the 2nd of May.  On the 5th I had an ultrasound and showed no pregnancy.  On the 10th I had another ultrasound, still no signs of pregnancy.  Also on the 10th I had my hcg levels tested and they were 1539, two days later they were 1387, four days later they were 1932.  I went for another ultrasound and it showed an intrauterine pregnancy of about 6 weeks with a heart rate of 123 bpm.  I went again today (May 19) for more hcg level testing.  They say it is a "wait and see" senerio.  Has anyone had such fluctuating hcg levels and had a viable pregnancy?  Please help me understand the liklihood of miscarriage.
I had a m/c in Jan.06 at 6 weeks. My levels were normal at first going as high as 4000. I m/c normally (no D & c), levels dropping completely by the end of March. I had my first normal cycle on March 30. My second on April 23. Beginning on May 22 i  began taking hpt to see...i had 5 negatives between May 22-May 25. I had 13 positive hpt between May 25-May 31. Still no period. I had a HCG quant and progesterone drawn on May 30. My HCG shows 195 and progesterone shows 19.3.  My lmp shows i should be 5 wks and 3 days, but my doctor says my HCG shows only about 2 wks. Said because of abnormal periods i couldve ovulated later. I am scheduled to have redraw of HCG on June 5. I have had all signs of good preg so far. Nausea, no cycle, fatigue. No bleeding or cramping. I feel very preg.  should i worry????
Hi.I had an ectopic preg last Aug and just had a 7week miscarrige two weeks ago. I went for a follow up check and my gynae took a HCG test. Apperantly my HCG is low,
Does anyone know what that implies?
I need help! I had my levels checked and it was 19 two days ago then today it was a 8 but hospitals machine was down all day . I have had little bleeding but nothing major . The ob checked and my cervix is still closed. I dont understand . So my question is can my levels go up and down and can I still save the baby
I am 31 yrs old and this is my first pregnancy.  I am a little worried because after the blood test confirmed I was pregnant, my Dr did a progesterone test and an HCG Quan to see how far along I was.  When the results came in my progesterone was 9.9 and my HCG was 176.  The Dr immediately put me on progesterone pills in which now it is at a normal level.  What I am concerned about is my HCG level. It has gone up, but 48 hrs after the first test it only went up to 276 and 72 hrs after that it only went up to 379. I am only about three weeks pregnant and the level falls within that range.  I thought the HCG level was supposed to double though.  Someone told me as long as it rises don't worry but I am not sure if they are correct.  Does anyone know for sure and is this normal?  I am waiting on a call from the Dr now.
hi just wondering if anyone has any thought on my situation? my last period started on june 2nd i took fertomid 50. come july 2nd no period july 3rd and 4th took to home pregnancy test they read negative. july 6th started getting brown spotting just spots not even useing one pad a day. so took 3 hpt came up positive how happy i was, but for the spotting went to er to be on the safe side took hcg level he said it was low 382 ihe said i was about 4 weeks and it should be between 100 and 1,000 to come back in 2 days the next one will tell if its a good pregnancy. went back the 12th of june it went down to 232 they said sorry your miscarrying.today is the 19th i have not miscarried yet? the spotting always is brown no cramping today it as stopped i just dont feel pregnant exept my boobs hurt and i dont feel like im misscarrying.its weird sitting around waiting for it to happen but just from those numbers their like sorry its no good for ya. my dr said to go back want to follow the number down to 0 go back in a week thats today im going to go tommorow but im not sure if i want to no? whats the chances of it going up? sometimes i think its the stupid pills i took i been trying for 10 years now this?please help!
I am having the same issues as everyone else. I thought I had my last period starting July 1, however, it was lating too long 15 days! When it stopped I had sex w/bf and then the next day it started back up. on 7/17 I went to the er because I didnt know what to think, there was no pain and it was really just spotting, everytime I wiped there it was. Anyway after 6 grueling hours in the er they confirmed I was pregnant. However I got 3 conflicting stories. The dr who only looked at my sonogram and did not examine me stated "it looks like you lost it" very crude, the nurse who showed me in to the examining room stated "It's not your fault, it doesn't look good" and the dr. that actually examined me" you're pregnant, your cervix was closed and you need to follow up with the ob/gyn clinic for more tests". The official diagnosis was a "threatened abortion and questionable embryonic sac" How screwy is this? So my syptms come and go, some days my breast are sore the next nothing, I feel the need to urinate then I don't, back and forth like this. I go to the clinic and they draw blood, my 1st test in the er showed hcg @4179, that friday the clinic said the levels went up 1,000 to @5180, but because it was going up slowly they wanted to check it again the following friday. Now I hadn't spotted or bleed since th er visit, it just stopped completely, still no pain or anything. I was suppose to have another sonogram as per th er visit, but the clinic kept saying no thay just want blood to check my levels. 2x times I reqested another sono because I feel something inside, both times they said no just blood. The last hcg level check came back w/it @1600 and w/out any examinations done only the one in the er. I was told I had a miscarriage. So my question, if I had a miscarriage why was there a diagnosis of a threartened abortion and questionable sac (meaning to me that there was something inside) and if there was a sac why after 2 weeks I havent expelled anything and stopped bleeding before this. And why do I continue to have syptms? Is it still possible to be pregnant after all this?
Hi. Trying to get pg with my husband again after one m/c in 2003 and a stillbirth in 2005... (no full-term pregnancies). We won't give up though. Went to walk-in clinic and he sent me for a blood test for pregnancy. Results came in... we're pregnant. But he wants me to have another blood test just to make sure. Since I'm a high risk for preclamsia and the hellps (high blood pressure)we have to be watched closely. Been having signs of headaches, bloating, fatigue, heartburn... Could I still be pg?
Anxiously waiting for Thursday
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has heard of this as I am after some reassurance.
Previous misscarriages (all early no h/b deteced): 5
I have a 2 year old son also.

I am 6 weeks pregnant and My HCG levels came back at 42,000 and the doc took another sample the next day as I was having some spotting.  They phoned me in the afternoon to tell me that unfortunatley it had dropped to 36,000.  I went for an u/s this morning as I wanted to see if any "products" as they called it were left behind so I can have a D&C and they detected a healthy sac and h/beat all measuring correctly give or take 3 days.  Does that mean since we saw the h/beat ignore the HCG? Or is my pregnancy still destined to fail?
Please help.
Hi...I took 3 pregnancy tests last Wednesday and they were all positive.  Called the Dr and they sent me to get a blood test for the HCG level and then I went to see her on Friday.  The nurse told me that the level was only 105 and that is very low.  The Dr came in and told me that it may just be very early and the nurses aren't used to seeing low numbers like that because they usually don't take patients until 8 weeks.  Don't know why they saw me.  Anyway, was told to go get another blood test on Friday...it is now Tuesday and they finally called and told me the # is only 165 now, which is still low.  I asked the nurse what it could mean and she said that it might not be a "Good" pregnancy.  So, back to go get more blood taken today...now I will have to wait another 2 days.  I just hate waiting like this.  Is there hope for this pregnancy or are these numbers just not going up like they should.  My last period was 7/13, so i would only be about 3 1/2 weeks.  Any comments???
I am 25 and pregnant, my hcg count is around 200, does anyone know how pregnant this is, could it be 5 weeks or 2-3 weeks?
Hi, My first part of this is in response to Gcruz30 comment # 12 it sounds very much like you could possibly have a blighted ovum. Where the pregnancy is there and everything forms as a normal pregnancy except for the baby. This happened to me about 9 years ago so as far as the numbers and such I can't remember but I ended up having a natural miscarriage at 12 weeks.

My second part of this is more of a concern for myself. Just wondering since it seems everyone seems to know a little more about these hcg levels around here than I do if..having a level 1 means anything? I have a tubal ligation and had been about a week late for my first period and in that time my hcg was at a level 1. My doctor is doing another test but since my breasts are leaking a bluish gray color he's also checking another level to see if I might have a tumor on my petuitary (sp) gland. Has anyone went through or heard anything like this before? Could I be pregnant (ectopical)with such a low number? He said it's the lowest number he's ever seen and he's not sure what to think about it. :S
Thanks and good luck to you all and I hope that the little info that I gave to you gcruz30 helps.
Take care,
Brindie

Take care,
Brindie
Sorry about the double post it told me it was rejected but I also found a link that might help some of you out so I thought I would post it in this appology while I was at it. Thanks.
http://www.conceivingconcepts.com/learning/articles/hcg.html

Take care and again, sorry about the double post,
Brindie
I know exactly how you feel I took a test on friday at home and it was positive. Yesterday my blood level was 25 and now I have to wait until tommorrow.
Hello everyone.Just registered. First time on this site.

This comment/question is in response to c#18. I have been trying to get pregnant. On an average I have a 26 to 27 day cycle. I am on my 30 day and no signs of having my period. This so far is a great sign for me, however, I took a blood test yesterday, 29 days, and my HCG level read 1. I guess I wanted to know if anyone has had this happen and still of been pregnant?  I hoping that maybe it's still too early.

If anyone has experienced this or has any information for me, your comments are welcomed.

Thanks and good luck to all that are expecting and trying!

Bhonn
A few weeks ago I had the low HCG level and then got a call from the Dr telling me that it was 795, which I was told was good for where I was.  Last Friday I went to the Dr for my 8 week check up and was told that my baby didn't have a heartbeat.  Later that day I had surgery.  I had changed Dr's since the HCG testing and the new one said that had he known about the issues with the numbers he would have done more tests and probably known sooner.  This new Dr I went to said he does ultrasounds at 8 weeks because of things like what I went through.  A lot of Dr's wont do it so early, but if possible find one that will!
I understand what all of you are going through.  The week after we walked into the fertility clinic to begin discussing in vitro, I apparently got pregnant.  I am very nervous however, because, if I ovulated when I think I did, my HCG numbers are low.  I've had three tests so far, first was 74, then 2 days later at 207, then 3 days later at 660.  So they are doubling normally, but the numbers still are very low for when I think I may have ovulated.  Also I had an US on ont he same days as the 660 and they couldn't see anything.  I am going back in on Thursday (3 days after the 660), and reallyhope there is something they can see.  Does anyone know of a healthy pregnancy that started with low numbers, but doubled regularly, and had only normal symptoms (very mild cramping for past weeks, and sore boobs for past few days)?  Thank you, I really could use some advice!
Hi everyone, I'm in a similiar situation...just wondering if anyone can help me feel better.  

This is my 2nd pregnancy.  I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter, who was very easy, no problems...She was delivered at 37 weeks.  

I found out last week I was pregnant through a pg test at the drs. office.  The result was very faint, so they did bloodwork to confirm...My HCG was 735.  I went back for more bloodwork on Wed.  and my number was 1030.  (It didn't double, but it did go up...) I had an ultrasound today, they did see a grey "speck" in my uterus and said I was probably only about 4 1/2 weeks.  I was thinking I should be more like 5 or 6 weeks.  The sonographer told me she probably would not be able to see anything today and it wouldn't be bad news even if she didn't.  She was able to rule out an ectopic, b/c she saw the "speck" in my uterus.  I go back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks when they are hoping they can see a heartbeat.   I have some normal pregnancy symptoms, mild gas, very sore boobs...fatique.  

Oh, on both blood tests, my progest.  was good.  

Anyone with a similiar circumstance?  

thanks...
I hope my story can provide a little hope that everything is okay. I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant (LMP 7/26) after having a miscarriage in early July. Last week at 6 weeks pregnant, 9/6/06, my hcg level was at 2500, on 9/8 hcg level at 3000 and on 9/11 hcg level at 4200 (in other words, in 5 days it still hadn't doubled). On Monday, when the Dr. called, she said that the numbers show that I'm having a miscarriage and I should go ahead and schedule a d&c for later this week so that we could test the fetus and see why I've had 2 miscarriages in a row. I felt crushed. Well in the meantime, I did a little research and found that there are a small percentage of pregnancies whose hcg levels do not fall within the norm. I also found this great article at http://blogs.webmd.com/pregnancy-and-infertility/ (scroll down to HCG levels...). It gave me a little hope when everything was seeming so hopeless. So, I told the doc that I wasn't ready for a d&c yet. Instead, I said that I wanted another ultrasound done (previously, on 9/6 u/s there was an egg, yolk and fetal pole, but no heartbeat).

On Wednesday (9/13) at 7 weeks pregnant, we saw a heartbeat on the ultrasound! The nurse and the Dr. were in shock!! Granted we're not out of the woods yet, but I find this to be very encouraging.

Also, the fetus measured 6 weeks which most likely means I ovulated late in my cycle.  This may be the case for you too.  Even though it's rare, I think I must have ovulated twice in my cycle since I used an OPK test earlier in the cycle.

Try not to worry--I know it's easier said than done, but when I was doing my research on low HCG levels, one of the sites said that 15% of healthy pregnancies don't fall in the normal HCG range.

I'm sending positive vibes your way and I hope you have a healthy pregnancy!
Hi there everyone,

well where do i start i did a positive Pregnancy test on Saturday infact i did 2.

I'm 5 weeks 4 days

I had some light period like pains on the sunday and monday no Bleeding though.

I had a M/C April 2005 and had a D&C i went to the hospital today and they did a urine sample and said that it was borderline which means either i'm earlier than i think or it hasnt concieved properly.

They took blood results and said if the hcg doubles its ok.

Has anyone else had this i'm so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who is doing ok.

XXXX
Hi... I guess I'll fill you in with some info before my question. I'm 25 years old and have been pregnant 5 time in the last 3 years. My first pregnancy was a miscarry, then my second (3months later) was successful (healthy baby boy) I delivered 6 weeks early, my third (a year later) was an eptopic and my right tube was removed, my forth (18 months later) was also an eptopic but was in the stump of my right tube at which point the rest of that tube was removed and my last pregnancy (four months later) was a natural misscarry (08/09/07). For this last pregnancy I have had a lot of blood work done to check my HCG levels. My first HCG Level was done 07/27/07 and was 157 then on 07/29/07 it was 277 then on 07/31/07 it was 133. By the ninth I started to bleed...it wasn't as much as the doctor said it would be but definitely different then AF. My doctor said that he wanted more blood work done two weeks later to make sure my HCG levels were back to normal on 08/29/07 my level was 73.8... wasn't low enough so on 08/05/07 I had more blood drawn only to our surprise my level is going back up it was 98. So now for my question... Could this be the old pregnancy making this level rise or would it be a new one (my husband and I never use "protection") It just seems a little early to think that this could be a new baby.

Thanks,
Amanda
Hey... Im 23 yrs old I just had a D&C 9 weeks ago and for the last week I have been haveing brown spotting I went to the E.r and they said my HCG levels were at 13 could the hormon still be left over or is it a new pregnancy??? pls comment back
So what happened....I am in a similar situation....my hcg levels were 16,58,89,66...doctor wants another Hcg test done....going this friday!  I am so scared......
can any1 say if hcg leavels at 118 at 4wks pg is normal iv had 3 ectopic pregnancies and im very worried can any1 help me
http://www.ohiorepromed.com/hcg_levels.htm  check out this website.  Your numbers look good from the chart, but remember, they need to double every 48 to 72 hours.  
thank you for the info iv looked it up i have my next hcg on wed lets see if they double. iv had 3 ectopics and had right tube removed left is blocked thats what they said when i had lap and dye test. and that i couldnt get pregnant. but iv been having this pain in left side feels like a other ectopic. do you no or  any1 no of a good high risk ob/gyn that would unblock my tube. iv hit a brick wall and dont no where to go from here.hope to talk to u soon.
In June 1996 I knew I was pregnant, I had blood work done pregnancy test everything the first month everyone said i was not.But I insistedand kept going getting the same answer, on Aug 8 about 3 months later I Went again determined to prove them wrong I got a positive test they did an ultrasound and proved that indeed I was pregnant 3months. and my hcg levels before than indicated I wasn't so ladies don't trust the numbers go by how you feel. and just insist to wait some drs. get a head before there is any proof. sometime they think they know it all. but In LIFE it is up to GOD, If it is meant to be then its great, if not then we are to learn a important meaning from it.
I miscarried 7/31/07 current pregnant again so its up to GOD
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and just wanted to give you some info.  I don't know if this is what you want to hear since you are asking for an OB/gyn to clear your tube...have you thought of IVF?...you could have your own eggs harvested, fertilised with hubby's sperm and then placed back into your uterus.
My husband and I are older and pretty desperate.  I know the cost factors so we, after much research went to India.  It is so much cheaper!!!  For your procedure that I mentioned it is worth trying in the U.S. or Canada. ie. plane fares, hotels etc.
I had to have a partial hysterectomy years ago, so I have my eggs, but no uterus. For us we didn't have any other option than Surrogacy.  You don't need that so you are best to stick in your own country and see if just using your own eggs/embryo's in an IVF transfer would help you.
Our first try in December failed..my husband and I were devestated..but our second try (January/08)  I can say (cautiously) that we are pregnant.  The hcg levels at 2 weeks after conception, or 4 weeks from LMP was 504.93...four days later at 4 weeks and 4 days our hcg is 4200.67...I am in total shock..so thrilled, but scared too.  We have our first u/s on Feb. 22nd.  They have a 4 D u/s at this clinic and we are calling India at the time of the u/s to hear the heartbeat and hopefully find out if all is good...we are praying...and yes it is in God's hands, but pray to the Blessed Virgin Mary and to the Sacred Mary Magdelaine too.  My whole life if I ever needed ANYTHING..she always came through for me.  Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that their are other alternatives out there for you...and this one would seem easier on you...by the way, in Canada and the US...they usually only transfer 2 to 3 embryo's...I would opt for a reputable clinic that transfer 3...might as well increase your chances for the same amount of money..right?  India transfers 5...with my hcg levels we are hoping for twins...they will reduce to twins if it's multiples, same as CA or US...this might be your best option...I hope this helps you ....sticky, sticky Baby Dust to you.
Hi ... I just checked this forum and felt a lot of hope reading everyone's experiences. I just had my second  ivf with fresh embryos. Three good ones were transferred. One was grade 1 and the rest grade 2. I had the transfer done on April 23 and had my blood test on May 1. Hcg level was 1.8 and I was told that the test is negative. But somehow I am not able to accept it. I just think to myself that the values may vary and me having an Asian (Indian ) ethnicity it might not hold good for me. Help me If I am wrong. Actually this is my 10th attempt ttc. Had 4 iui with clomid and then 3 iui with injectibles . Then a fresh cycle with three embryos on day 3 transfer and a frozen cycle with one embryo. This time it was day 5 blastocyst transfer.

Since the quality was good I am keeping up my hopes. Called Dr.'s office and insisted on a second test on this coming Mon. Please pray for me , my dear sisters......
I just resently had a miscarriage my hcg levels were down to 30 on dec 20th I miscarried on the 25 through that week. Now about three weeks after the miscarriage my hcg levels were at 138 but then dropped down to 97 three days later does this meen I got pregnant and misscarried again? :(
Hello there
I found out Friday I was pregnant via 2 home preg tests.
I also had an hcg done Friday with a result of 321.9.  My doctor called to tell me it was positive but "very low".  She also asked me if I was bleeding.
I have not bled at all but had cramps Thursday thru Saturday.  They tapered off Sunday and have only had slight cramps since then.  My breasts are extremely sore, I had morning sickness on Sunday morning.  I can't get in to see my doctor until Monday ( a week from today) and they didn't recommend another blood test.  
Has anyone had a level of 321 and had a succesful pregnancy?
My first hcg level was 143 when I was pregnant with my daughter. Your number sounds great for early pregnancy ( I am assuming you aren't very far along). Are they doing a repeat test in a couple days? The number should double about every 48 hours and that is what is important. Good luck! :)
Hi -
I realize this is an older forum but am still hoping someone may read this and help.  I had a cervical polyp removed on Friday due to heavy bleeding - I wsa 5 w and 1 d pregnant.  At 4w4d my HCG was 454 and at 5w0d it was 1538.  The doctor says this is low.   I also had an ultra sound at 5w0d and only the gestenational sac and yolk were visible - no pole or heartbeat,   I ahve to have another one in 10 days to see if there are any changes.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this pregnancy?
Thanks.
It seems to me that at 5 weeks it is still too early to see much of anything. Most don't even check for a heartbeat or anything until 7-8 weeks. I would try not to worry (easier said than done, I know) and keep your spirits up. :)
i am 17 years old, not trying to have a baby but too 2 home tests both came back positive, i went to thw doctor and he said to get  blood work, i got the blood work it came negative , now he said to me that the tests could of got mixed up or anything so he is sending me for another test, now the only thing that is bothering me is that i took 2 home ones and they are positive ? and blood work neg so i dont understand  , does thie meen  am not pregnat or i am just to early to detect? i do have symptoms to being pregnat, tender breasts , getting morning sickness, etc; if anyone has anything to say or advise pleasee say somethign back
Hi, I just saw your post.  After four years of TTC, I was thrilled beyond belief on Monday when I was told I was pregnant.  The urine and blood test came back positive.  I was only on day 19 of my cycle and stunned that it was detected so quickly.  Yesterday was my first pre-natal visit.  The nurse took all of mine and my husband's information and after suggested that I take another urine test... it came back negative.  The blood work showed that my HcG level was at 11 compared to the 38 on Monday.... devastation is a mild word to describe our shock and feelings at being told this.  The doctor came back to say that it was a chemical pregnancy.  I was on Clomid for four months and was so happy!!!  I am going to have an HSG done after I get my period.  Help me someone, I need to hear that others have gone through this.  I am eager to get started again and don't want to dwell on this Chemical Pregnancy.  I have never been pregnant and am desperate to be pregnant.  Thank you to all of you!  
hi i have done pregancy test and the line was very faint i had a blood test and they told me it is very low we will do another one in 2 weeks does this sound normal or not
ok i am flipping out...i had a miscarrige 2 years ago and then we took a little break. we have been trying now for a year so the doc put me on clomid. i am now pregnant on my first cycle of it. so excited we told everyone including our 4 yr old who wants it just as bad as us..i went for an ultra sound and the doc couldnt find a sac,he gave me a blood test and my hcg was750 which he said was low for where we were(he never told me how far along i was i just missed my period a week and a half ago) i go back tomorrow to see if my levels double..should i be worried? i have no bleeding or cramping and i feel pregnant..morning sickness and all! i am just soo scared i want this so bad and i feel like it took forever! i am hoping it is just early on and everything will be fine...anyone have a simlaur situation??
hi was wondering if anyone could help me i am 4 weeks preg and started bleeding 3 days ago but nothing major had a few cramps so went to hospital they did a scan and could see the baby but was to early to say weather the pregnancy was viable so  had blood taken to test my hcg levels which were 876 and was told to go back today to have another hcg blood test which i did and the midwife told me it was 87 but she said she couldn't tell me weather i was misscarring and told me to do another pregnancy test in a week , so as you can imagine i'm baffled i don't know weather i misheard her wen she said hcg levels 876 as when i had 2nd test results the midwife didn't say they had dropped please can someone help ?????
just wondering about these hcg levels,i went to the dr on march 31st the levels were 2500  so ok,well when i had intercourse i bleed a little not much at all so i freaked,went to hospital sd everything looks good  when i went my hcg levels were 3100 well i followed up with the dr and i had to do blood work 2 days and my hcg level was only 3300...So my question is whats goin on the dr told me yesterday that i wasnt pregnant that i had a miscarriage ;huh ii have had no heavy bleeding no hurting or nothing,they didnt even do a ultra sound so what would u think???? Please help
ive had exactly the same thing happen to me.my cervix is closed ive bled a little no pain i wrk out im about 5 weeks if less pregnant.i went to hospital where they did a blood test and my hcg was 57 went in 2 days later at the same time and it was 25.they said im losing it nd just to go home.i bled only for 2 days and it was spotting now ive completley stopped.do i just wait till i bleed loads more then i kno the baby has gone or what.im sooo confused
I am new to this forum but i am going through the same thing you all are. I am 34 years old and have two boys.. super easy to get pregnant both times and zero complications with either pregnancy.  youngest is 2.5 years old.  I have had 2 miscarriages at about 4 or 5 weeks each... one right after the other. One in November of 09 and one in January of 2010.  I am rregnant again and still have not bled.. I kinda of feel pregnant but then I dont. I dont know know what it is supposed to feel like any more!  :(  I am about 4 weeks and 5 days.  HCG levels one week ago were 188 then 48 hours later were only 140.. Dr. gave me a 16% chance of the pregnancy making it, yet I have an ultrasound appt. in about two weeks. Anyway.. are those numbers good? they did not double.  I started bleeding 4 days after missed period for the last two miscarriages.... I am already at 5 days wth no sign of spotting or blood.  My boobies still hurt a tad and are a bit sore.  I do cramp a bit and have ligament stretching pains when I stand up.... and as soon as I settle down and rest, they go away.  
i had a natural miscarriage at 7 weeks but the baby had died at 6 at the end of may 2010, my hcg levels were 1300 then went up to 1600 so no where near doubled. my hvg levels have now gone right back down, but ive been taking pregnancy tests the past week an there all positive do you think its a new pregnancy or from the last miscarriage? shall i make an appointment to have my blood an hcg levels tested again im scared incase the same thing happens :/ x
this past thursday i got blood drawn hcg level of 6000 saturday i got it drawn again but it was only 9000 ive had a miscarriage before so im afraid of another but does this mean i am ging to have one or is it still possible i can have a healthy baby??? I went and got blood drawn today and the nurse is going to talk to my doctor and give me a call tomorrow... Wish me luck and please pray for me. -Cassandra
8 weeks pregnant with second pregnancy started
Bleeding at 6 weeks no cramping.  Had 3 blood
Test so far my hormone levels keep going up
But last blood test was on Monday and hormone
Levels in the 600's , I'm going for another
Blood test on Monday, trying to keep hopeful
has anyone had such low hormone levels and still
have normal pregnancies.

Christine, Ontario canada
Sorry wat does d/c stand 4
Hello I am 8 weeks pregnant and my blood pregnancy test says I'm 5.030... The doctor says its positive.but how positive is it? I had it the other day July  11

I have been havng pms, lower back aches and a spotting last time but only for 1 day.

my tummy still look a little big below the belly button. what does it mean. please help
hi I'm 8.4 weeks pregnant and had blood preg test and the result is 5.030 the range is 0-5. What does it mean. Isn't it too low for 8 weeks?
I'm not totally confused can someone pls help me?? I conceived 4 weeks ago but the hosp put me at 6 weeks. I had pain in my right side and they thought the pregnancy could be ectopic, turned out to be a cyst and the sac and yolk were visible on the u/s however the hosp have said as there was no visible heartbeat they want to rescan me as this should be showing now??? Also my hormone level was 9800 and 48 hours later 11200 and they are concerned with this. My hormone level seems really high to a lot of people on here so I'm totally baffled and very worried! Pls help xxx
my beta hcg level was 0.2 in 2 weeks after pregnancy but level rise to normal rate in 4 weeks later.the former level rechecked and the level was as befor(0.2) wat is the cause?
Hi.
I'm in a kind os situation that really scaring me.2weeks ago I was told by the doctor that I was pregnant and that I was 6weeks pregnant.on friday I start I had a really bad pain on the left side of my belly and back and in the morning I start having a brown discharge each time I clean myself.this wenesday early in the morning I went to the bathroom I saw fresh blood dropping.my husband n I rushed to go to the hospital when I reached there they did a prego test it was weak positive.I went for an ultrasound they couldn't see no sign of pregnancy except a mass outside of the uterus and fluid but 4month ago I was diagnostic for POV.they draw blood from me on thursday n the hch beta result came 45.8.friday night again they draw blood again but on saturday I had a little pain again n I passed two blood clots side of my thumb as soon after that the bleeding stop again.on saturday the result of the hch came 39.8 n the doctor just told me that I had a miscariage that we lost the baby.I just don't wnt to believe it doesn't anyone can help me please bc I'm very confuse
our in the Maternal & Child Community
Hi. I'm in a kind os situation that really scaring me.2weeks ago I was told by the doctor that I was pregnant and that I was 6weeks pregnant.on friday I start I had a really bad pain on the left side of my belly and back and in the morning I start having a brown discharge each time I clean myself.this wenesday early in the morning I went to the bathroom I saw fresh blood droping rush to hospital ultrasound doesn't see no sign of pregnancy just a mass outside of the uterus with fluid on top.hcg 45.8 on thursdat drop to 39.8 on saturday.saturday I restarted bleeding agaigain n passed 2piece of clot size of my thumb but I bled only for 2minutes not heavy doctor said that I lost the baby.does any one hav any idea
@Bhonn: What happened finally, were you pregnant..did you deliver, my friend is in a similar situation...
I was 10 dpo and got a temp drop in my chart. I assumed implantation & took a First Respons Early Pregnancy Test (2 of them) around noon and got positives. Very light, but visable and pink. I also took 3 wondfo internet brands and also got faint positives. Then I retested today with FMU at 11 dpo and got the same thing. Went in for a blood test and my hcg was 4 and my progesterone was 17.  What does this mean. How can a 4 pull a positive on a test. And if it was a chemical or a neg pregnancy why is my progesterone so high? Help please.
I tested possitive for pregnancy testhad some bleeding like brownish then red had some blood clotts thinking I had a miscarragemy blood quant was at 176 dropped to 60 but all my test are still possitive can someone help
HELP
I found out i was pregnant a few days ago.
The day after i was bleeding and getting cramps, i went to the emergency room and my hcg level ws at 151. They said that was a little low, and because i was bleeding and having cramps that it could be a m/c ..  I went in three days later and my levels were at 154. and they told me the same thing "i threatened m/c" has anyone experienced this?
Hey , i jist recently found out i was pregnant and i went to the doctor my level was 188 and then the lady took some thingy out my discharge was heavy and now im bleeding like a normal period yeaterday i felt ike gaggy and my stomach was hurting really bad can anyone help me i Cant stop crying ..
hello I had one ectopic and removal of tube as well and 2 miscarriages after.  Today I am going to do my sencond Hcg test as I am pregnant 5and ahalf weeks and my hcg is only 315.  All this waiting is killing me because the doctor saw no sac in uterus!!!
Hey I was told last Tuesday I bleed a brownish color blood so I went to the hospital I was told that I was having a threaten miscarriage that my hcg level was 656 the doc said they seen something but couldn't tell what it was..so Thursday i webt to the doc I got a another hcg test done it n a plevic exam done I was never told the results ...later that day the bleeding got heavy n little clots came out...so I went back to the hospital Friday cause I was scared n worried they toke my hcg level again it was 524 n they still kept saying a threaten miscarriage.....I still was bleeding but a bright red n still little clots...I felt that I wasn't get enough information so I went to another hospital Saturday they did another hcg level test it was 502 they also seen a sac but nothing in it tissue but the tissues was in my uterus n they said that I did miscarried....later I started seeing big clots but I'm not sure if I pasted to sac n tissues...I went to my doc Monday I told him what the hospital said so he pulled it up he told me he understond wat they was saying but he wasing touching me because there wad a sac but also a sis n told me that my uterus was shaped like an heart n that the sac could be forming into a baby...so he toke blood to do another hcg test..I called today it dropped to 465 so he told me to come in Friday to get a d&c done...but my whole worried is should I get it done I'm not bleeding anymore n plus I only had lil cramps never horrible cramps or nothing I also bleed off n on n y is my hcg level dropping so slow or was it the sac n tissues that i passed n is there's a possible that I may still b pregnant or did I really miscarried what should I do plz some one help me plz
I'm 7 week pregnant started bleeding on friday was lightly bleeding for two three days and their was a heartbeat homorone lever were 1961 then after two days went up 115 then after 2 1/2 more day went up 1000 and the bleeding stopped only small brown spotting now and then but no one can tell me if I'm good or if I'm loosing the baby and I'm going crazy any suggestions.. I'm only at 3000 now go for more blood work on Saturday
The HCG levels you mentioned seemed high, even though they dropped.  If you aren't currently bleeding, I am not sure why they would be pushing you towards a D&C so quickly.  How are things for you now?