low fetal hr and low progesterone
Hi, I'm Crystal

I went to the doctor on the 30th of april found out i was about 5w 5d the ultrasound tech said the hr was low at 112, I went back on the 9th because of very small about of brown discharge which has not come back and I had sex a few days before this, the doctor decided I should have an ultra sound, the hr was now at 75 and the baby was measuring at 6 weeks, they took my progesterone levels and they are low as well. I have no bleeding, no cramping, im taking progesterone pills 100 mg 2 times a day. My question is, is it possible the baby will survive? thanks
How low is your progesteron. To be honest my Dr told me anything under 10 does not survive. Mine was at 8 and I misscarried in January. I was also on progesteron pills 200mg. My babys hr was also low. I didn't see my Dr till I was 8 weeks and it was to late that the medicine wasn't working. I am currently pregnant again. 11 wks 5 days. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I started taking progesteron again. I have a healthy baby and high progesteron.