mass in fallopian tube
I miscarried this week & going to Dr every 2 days & getting #s checked to make sure they keep going down. On Friday during an ultrasound the 2 Drs doing the ultrasound saw & showed me a mass in my rt tube. They had never seen anything like it b4 & since my #s were dropping like they should weren't worried bout an ectopic pg. They wanted me to follow up today (sunday) for blood work and an ultrasound. I had a different Dr today & all he did was the blood draw. When he saw my #s had dropped again didn't even bother with the ultrasound. Said come back in two days (tuesday) & we'll do ur labs again. When I asked about my tube he just gave me brush off said nothing to be concerned about.

So I guess my question is has any one else had anything close to this happen to you? An unknown mass in your tube?  The Drs on Friday seemed concerned & were stumped. When I Googled mass in fallopian tube, fallopian tube cancer pops up. But even if its not cancer shouldn't "it" be looked into & taken out? Couldn't it be the reason why I'm miscarrying?
Hiya, I have had two ectopics. The first one they thought I had a big mass in my fallopian tube & after rushing me into surgery they did find the ectopic pregnancy BUT found that the mass they saw in the ultrasound was actually a cyst behind the tube. The cyst was removed during the same operation. Cysts are quite common and often go away by themselves. Maybe talk to the first doctor again and tell her if you're concerned :-)
Thanks. I am concerned but mostly bcuz the 1st Drs were. I'm upset the 2nd Dr blew me off. If there's something there or around there I want to know what it is & if its part of the reason for 1st my infertility & 2nd with my miscarriages. I'm sorry about your ectopic pregnancies. Were you in a lot of pain?  Have you been able to have a baby?