Miscarriages Community
mental wellness

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

mental wellness

My miscarriage happened almost exactly 4 months ago the first month I was so depressed I couldn't find the energy to get out of bed or strength to stop crying. Second month was better then the third was getting a little better and now its like the first month all over again, I don't know what to do all I do is cry go to work hateful cause I can't cry. My husband doesn't know what to say all my friends and family don't want to listen because they are all having babies and finding out the gender and going into second and last  trimesters. I feel like someone literally has a hold of my heart and is squeezing it in half. Its been four months and I really feel that I shouldn't be having this hard a time now. What are your stories and how long. Did it take you to recover mentally... ? Sorry for the long post just needed to vent like something awful

You never really recover, but everyday you just try to come to terms with what happened. I found comfort in Pastor telling me he believed that when we doe and get to heaven the babies that were loss here are waiting for us there and they become our children in Heaven.  It took me a long time but I kept coming here to read and express myself. Soon I relaxed and was blessed again. I am 33 weeks now, but I still remember the one I loss.  I love them both.
Thank u so much for sharing, I know its not always easy.... Congrats on your new pregnancy and good luck! Hopefully I will get over my issues soon they r driving me crazy