miscarrage 6 wks ago pregnant again w/bleeding
Hi, I have now had 2 miscarrages in a row. Currently pregnant again I think. I took a hpt 2 weeks ago to check my horimone levels if they were gone or not which they were gone cuz I had a neg result. So this past monday I still had nomperiod and I took another hpt and it was possitive and then that friday I started to bleed lightly but almost like a period no clots just more bownish pink color and I have been spotting ever since. So I decided to take another hpt yesterday came back possitive still. Has this happened to anyone else and still had a healty pregnancy? Im really scared and confused have doc appoint march.
Hey, I'm sorry for you loss. I had a misscariage in August (at 9 weeks and 5 days) last year and found out at the beginning of January that I'm pregnant again, at 6 weeks I started bleeding alot not like, gushing but like a period, and when it started it was full on red thick blood with loads of clotty bits in it and needless to say I was terrified and almost certain that I was misscarring again.. So I went to the doctors the next morning and booked and ultrasound for the next day and that day I got to see my little ones heart flickering away.(: It was super special as I've never seen that before. But the main point here is all bleeding doesn't necessarily mean misscariage. If you start bleeding and cramping go to the er, but be sure to see your doctor. Hopefully this was helpful, keep me updated?
I don't want to upset you or anything and I am sorry for both of your losses, but what is that dr supposed to do to confirm a miscarriage?