miscarriage at 8 weeks
At 6 weeks 3 days, our peanut was doing great. One week later, not so good and we were told we will probably miscarry. We went back last Monday and there was no heartbeat. This is the hardest thing my husbad and I have ever gone through. I have finally amost stopped bleeding. Its brown and extremely light. Weird thing though, i have been getting ovulation pains and i have CM like i would around ovulation time.  But is this possible/normal? We havent been trying yet because I want my body to heal a little more, Im just a bit thrown off. Does anyone have any info?
Also, forgot to addl I used cytotec because I did not want the dandc and I didnt want to risk infection. It was definitely not easy, but best option for us. My mom also had a natural m/c at 8 weeks but she was 33 and it was 31 years ago.
Its not uncomman for woman to miscarriage within the first 12 weeks. Some believe it is the bodys way of natural selection after conception. If this is your first miscarriage and had no complications no need to worry. There are many woman that miscarry without even knowing they were pregnant. It is never easy to go through though when you are trying to concieve. Have you tried taking a multi vitamin or prenatal? I would check with your doctor about how long to wait before trying again.
I've been taking a prenatal for about a year now. My doctor said to wait between 1 and 3 cycles but that's more to be emotionally ready. But let me tell you, not being pregnant is way too emotional. I am ready and so is my DH. It's so hard seeing blood still! It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow. I just want this to be overwith so we can start again. I know this will upset me for the rest of my life. No matter how common it is it still ***** for everyone who it happens too.
Don't give up, keep your head high. Things happen for a reason and we don't always understand why. My friend tried for 8 years to have another baby. After two years of no meds she ended up pregnant with twins. They are happy and healthy 9 month old girls now and much to her surprise she is pregnant again. Just be patient. All in due time :o)
are you checking your hCG?  You shouldn't ovulate until it's back to prepregnancy levels.  After my last m/c (I've had 3 and am waiting for my 4th to start) once an hpt came back negative, I ovulated about 5 days later.  Usually with an uncomplicated natural m/c, it's okay to get pregnant right away, and many women do and are just fine.  good luck