miscarriage flagyl
I read on your site that a woman had a condition and took flagy while pregnantl. A scan at 10 weeks showed everything was healthy and fine. she took flagyl at 12 weeks and miscarried a few weeks later.

I was feeling unwell and the doctor prescribed flagyl, I found out I was unwell because I was pregnant! a few weeks later I had a miscarriage. Test showed I had no diseases, viruses, bacteria's, great levels of iron etc and no health conditions at all. Flagyl is catagory B and not enough is know whether it is safe or not.  I've never had a miscarriage before, two pregnancys and two births...I. dont trust it at all, and want more research done on it.
I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm not familiar with the drug. Have you talked with your dr since what did he or she say? I wish you the best I'm here if you need to talk!

AP
I jus took Flagyl and miscarried at 6 weeks!!! I'm not sure why It happen but i did take it at 4 week actually pregnant and all my tests were negative so Dr gave me the pills!!! It is possible there is a link!!! I wouldn't chance it ladies!!!