miscarriage
Hi  this is my 3rd time being pregnant the first one i was bleeding threw and the Doctor found nothing wrong i had an appointment at 17weeks and was told they cant find a heart beat and my baby died around 15 weeks and the second one the baby did not form...its not like i can go to the doctors everytime im worried or scared.Any suggestions and how not to worry so much anc help time past  until my next appointment comes along ?
Hey, sorry for your losses. I had a miscarriage in August last year (at 9w+5d). And in January I found out I was pregnant again, I found it so hard, I was terrified I also started spotting at 6 weeks (Heavy thick clotty red blood) which made me believe I was miscarring again. But as soon as I found out I was pregnant again I started a pregnancy diary, just for me to write out all my stresses. But now I'm 15 weeks and I feel alot less stress, although it is still there, it's much less. Writing all my feelings out really REALLY helped me.
Thankyou i will try that write my feelings down....sorry for your misscarriage.too i wish you all the best with your pregnancy...im preganant now 4months and had my appontment.today and heard my.babys heart beat i felt.relieved ...but my next one is in april so writing down my feelings sounds good thankyou bunches
That's okay.(: I hope your feeling better. I think I'm gunna have my healthy baby this time, and I think you are too.(: That's cool, I'm 15 weeks so I'm only a week behind you. And I got to hear bubs heart for the first time on a doppler the other day, it's so amazing isn't it? xx
It really is amazing to hear the heart beat i believe this time we going.to have our healthy babys :) im actually 17 weeks yesterday found out last week im having a baby boy so excited i never cared if it was a boy or girl seeing as i just didnt want another miscarriage and just a healthy baby....Do you know what you want girl.or boy or does.it matter ...thats cool.we.would have our babys around the same.time