Miscarriages Community
misscarried

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

misscarried

I bleed th whole 8weeks , till lastnight. Lost the baby :( tears.  1st preg.
I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST. WE LOST OUR BABY ON 12/23/2011. I FEEL SO LOST AND HE/SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN MY 5TH LIVING CHILD, BUT HIS 1ST. IT'S THE MOST HEART BREAKING NEWS ANY WOMAN CAN GET. IM STILL HURTING INSIDE. HOW CAN SOMEONE GET OVER THIS? MY HERAT AND PRAYS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Aah honey I am so sorry for your loss. I too had a m/c with my first pregnancy and know/understand how you feel. Nature has it's own way of letting us know that the pregnancy is not healthy for one reason or another. I know it's easy said than done but pls try and stay positive. When I had a m/c the nurse said that I was lucky and that lots of people can't even get to that stage (meaning can't get pregnant at all). Hun, over 50 % women have a m/c with thir first pregnancy - so please don't think you are alone. You are in my prayers. xxx
I'm soooo sorry.