need help
Hi everyone i have had 3 miscarriages bck to bck my doc couldnt figure it out i finally did n its due to me being positive blood type n my boyfriend being negitive. The miscarriages accured june 28 2012 aug 2012 and nov 2012 n now my belly looks 6/7 months pregnant but im not its also very hard. I also ncr got cleaned out after miscarriage s doc said i didnt need to tht my body will push it out what do i do why is my belly like this. Plz help
Hi there. I am so very sorry for all your losses. I recently miscarried in Dec. Im worried for you. Are you running a temperature or anything? I really think you need to be examined by a doctor asap. Please call them and try and get in soon. I am hoping all the best for you!! Keep us posted. ((hugs))
Your doctor should of gave you answers? Are you pregnant now
Rh blood factor is a problem only if the mom is a negative blood type, and the baby is positive ( does't matter what ur partner blood type is just as long as ur blood tytpe is positive). They usually don't check babies blood type if it was a miscarriage, you should have had the Rhogam shot if you are Rh-. If the current baby is also negative you have nothing to worry about.

However, you currently have no way of knowing the blood type of the new baby. In the US, moms are usually given a Rhogam shot at 28 weeks, and one within a day after giving birth, or after a miscarriage, but u will need to ask them for this, and must be before 12 weeks, as that's when the baby blood mixes with yours.

At this point there is nothing you can do either way, early miscarriages don't usually cause antibodies to form, because it is the mixing of mom and baby's blood that creates antibodies in the mother. It is unlikely that there was much mixing of blood in an early m/c.