not sure
after having a miscarriage at 4 weeks how long do you bleed afterwards? im not sure if i had a miscarriage cause i was bleeding really bad and i went to the er and they told me i was pregnant. i stopped bleeding & i took a pregnancy test and it still showing positive .
Sorry you are going thru this.  At 4 weeks, you would probably bleed a bit like a normal period or maybe even like a short period.  You will get positive hpt's as long as there is hcg in your system and it takes a while for that to drop after the miscarriage.  Can you see your doctor?  They can do a scan and bloodwork to see if anything is there and to check and see if you hcg is going up or down.
i was bleeding blood clots cause i dont have my period for about 6 to 7 months at a time & i took 4 pregnancy test & they we're positive and i find out tomorrow what my hcg level is. im not bleeding anymore & i took a test this morning & it said im still pregnant
I think you need to be seen again to be reassessed.  I bled for quite a while following my later miscarriage (13 weeks).  I had two early losses at 4 weeks, however, and those were like regular periods. There can be other causes for bleeding during pregnancy - not just miscarriage - and it would be good to know exactly what you're dealing with. Good luck!