Miscarriages Community
pg after mc without af , plese someone give me hope :(

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Hey posted not long ago not really feeling any better had an early mc at 5 weeks 4 weeks ago and done 3 tests and positive :) , defos a new pregnancy I am just so scared it will happen again as I have read so much saying your at a higher risk to mc again and also many luck woman go onto have a happy healthy 9 months , anyone that's this has happend to got any hope for me ? :) so worried we really want our rainbow baby :)
I miscarried the last week of may stoped bleeding on the third which I conceived again found out a week and a half later I was pregnant again.  Im now 29 weeks pregnant. The er I went to wanted me to do an emergency d&c but I refuesed because I knew this baby was real and a new pregnancy but they said it was impossible because if I didnt have a period and there was no way I could have ovulated. So I cried and cried and went to two different places for other opinions because no forvme was not an option. And sure enough my little peanut was growing fast. congratulations and I hope your pregnancy is successful and u have a very sticky bean. My due date for the baby I lost would be next week and i guess I never really cried through it or got over it ive been finding it giving me nightmares and bring me diwn because that baby should be born right now.. but im glad to be blessrd with a daughter as she is due in feburary. If u need to talk feel free to contact me.
Also I did have placenta previa
Thank you and sorry for what happend to yourself , I am just so worried and scared , my breast are painfull on and off , I keep getting dizzy when I stand up and had backache , mayve over analyzing but I really want this to be a sticky bean , still got a long wait for my dating scan so every little thing is getting to me :( thanks for your comment do yu know if this is normal for symptoms to come and go throught the day :)?
Mine did only had horrible breast pain fatigue major dizzyness and headaches / vision blur. But every pregnancy is different I can also tell when my hormones go up by increase nipple sensitivity and slight nausea so I just lose my appitie that day which is why I say it comes and goes because it has its peaking days. Im glad u got ur bfp I know u were having a hard time with ur loss.